testtest

Search results

  1. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    ACTS 2:38 - "Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost." A very good verse!!
  2. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That was about the time I was strippin' down and rebuilding lawn mower engines...I had motor manuals & catalogs for Briggs & Stratton & Tecumseh.
  4. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Speaking of lunch...
  6. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    That, or a couple blocks of C-4!
  7. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    My old man had a rule. Never go into business with family or friends. He'd seen too many instances where those kinds of owners would have a falling out precisely because it was friends/family.
  8. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Hopefully with a set of spiked brass knuckles!
  10. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    :eek: RUN AWAY, @Belt Fed!!
  11. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I'm the same when it comes to tools. I didn't like how so much is made in China, and big-name brands are all guilty. But I was only looking for screwdrivers, so I shopped around and found out that ChannelLock makes 'em too, not just pliers. They are 100% Made-in-USA. Nothing that has their name...
  12. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    If you can't remember, it's automatically lost in a boating accident... Here's your paperwork!
  13. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    L&M Farm Supply is also the same. Absofreakinglutely ridiculous!
  14. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    The government created ManBearPig!
  15. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    ...And one of them is out of place... (lazy-eye)
  16. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    AMEN! Preach it, brother!
  17. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    My grampa owned a Texaco station & fixed cars. He was such a good mechanic that he could adjust a carburetor by putting a tuning fork to the engine & listen to the harmonics. He could do with a V-8 what Stevie Wonder did with a piano!
  18. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    ...Then this meme is for you!
  19. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I'll leave y'alls with a little gift that you won't get out of your head!! G'night!
  20. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    This is literally my cat after I turn in for the evening. He thinks he's the night manager!
Back
Top