testtest

Search results

  1. SimonRL

    Grip help...

    The first thing to do is increase your grip with your left hand. This should help get you back to ward center. You can then work on working up toward the bull. As everyone will tell you, low and left is extremely common and is all about grip fundamentals. Some people never get to grips with this...
  2. SimonRL

    Who makes plain Jane 9mm suppressors that are affordable in quantity?

    Actually, the registration did go away because now you don’t have to do a Form 1 or Form 4, which was always the hold up in this process. Sure you still have to do a 4473, but that was never really the issue in this circumstance.
  3. SimonRL

    Who makes plain Jane 9mm suppressors that are affordable in quantity?

    Oil filters are the charm.
  4. SimonRL

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    The old one had a problem with slide bit. The newer one has a longer tang that is supposed to prevent that. That being said, I have a pretty high grip and I don’t suffer from slide bite as much as slide burn. After enough rounds the slide wears a channel in the web of my hand, but you can’t be a...
  5. SimonRL

    Here's a review of my favorite deep-concealment SA/DA pistol.

    I’ll see everyone’s sumpin’, sumpin’ and raise you the .380 Walther PPK/S. IYKYK.
  6. SimonRL

    ATF Press Release

    Remember…stay in skool kids.
  7. SimonRL

    More bison drama!

    You wish you had those moves.
  8. SimonRL

    Time for a discussion on performance enhancers

    I thought this was gonna be a discussion on 2011s.
  9. SimonRL

    More bison drama!

    That’s why me and @KillerFord1977 get on so well.
  10. SimonRL

    DoJ gives up defending Suppressor Registry

    A bow is fine, but those high capacity quivers have to go! One bow, one arrow. If you’re any good, you only need one anyway.
  11. SimonRL

    More bison drama!

    Admit it, I look good in that costume!🤪😜🤔
  12. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    You don’t live in Paris, by any chance, do you?
  13. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    The Razors? For the money I don’t think you can beat them.
  14. SimonRL

    DoJ gives up defending Suppressor Registry

    SBRs should be fine after the 12th.
  15. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    I should have said if you have an 8.5 in AR or @TEXASforLIFE shooting anything next to you!
  16. SimonRL

    DoJ gives up defending Suppressor Registry

    If you are a Silencer Shop or GOA member, no. Otherwise out of luck, but all you have to do is join GOA and your covered. Even with those memberships you’re not in the clear until after the Oct 12 extension.
  17. SimonRL

    Ear buds

    I literally have all the Axils and other than the latest MXII Pro earmuffs. I think they are all pretty meh. Even the MCII Pros which are very good sound suppression have absolutely appalling quality Bluetooth audio - like listening through a tin can. For earbuds I have the XCor Pro wireless...
  18. SimonRL

    New Purchase Reflection....maybe?

    I have the RamJet/Afterbuner setup on my P365 and it is fantastic.
  19. SimonRL

    New Sig Sauer P365 Mach3D Raises the Bar for Comped Carry

    When I get around to doing it my room will be sealed in plastic like one of Dexter’s killing rooms!
Back
Top