testtest

Search results

  1. SimonRL

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Bass players. What you gonna do? 🙄😎🎸
  2. SimonRL

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    BREAKING NEWS!!! Belt Fed says he is weird! In Other Obvious News: The Sky is Blue. Grass is Green.
  3. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Watch yourself @OldGrunt I’m pretty sure this is some sort of Arkysaw code…
  4. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    I feel confident that Pistol Pete has an entire tactical boudoir for such occasions - hence the “force on force” training.
  5. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    My pleasure. I’ve never heard anything bad about the FNX-45 other than it heats up fast under sustained fire.
  6. SimonRL

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Whatever it is, it’s not very pretty. Its proportions look odd. It’s like the P365s gangly brother. But given the success of the P365 I’m sure it will be very successful. That black and blue P320 Nightshift has a face only a mother could love. That color scheme was supposed to be available on...
  7. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Full size, suppressor ready? USP 45 Tactical all day long. It’s a bit pricey, but it is a tank. One of the best guns on the market, bar none. I have the HK.45 and it is ok, but pales next to the USP. I also have the FN 545 Tactical, which is a great gun if you’re ok with striker fired. Its...
  8. SimonRL

    Range Report - G34 9mm with magtec 115gr steel zinc coated

    Wore my red coat and everything.
  9. SimonRL

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    What part of Sasquatch does the gun oil come from?
  10. SimonRL

    What are you doing right now??

  11. SimonRL

    UF Pro Gear discussions

  12. SimonRL

    More on the NFA changing re Suppressors and SBRs

    Fingers crossed. First thing I will do if the ruling stays as is will be to transfer all my SBR’d pistols back to their original status so that I can sell one if I wish or transfer them to my trust.
  13. SimonRL

    Ad Council- lock up your guns

    Time to get rid of cable and stream ad free.
  14. SimonRL

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    Leave Cliff out of this!
  15. SimonRL

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    If one can’t hit a barn door at 25 ft one should re-evaluate.
  16. SimonRL

    Strange Metal Pieces

    If I had to guess, I would say that is a trigger return spring. Well, after looking at the last picture, my new guess would be sear spring.
  17. SimonRL

    Bad Maintenance or Bad Luck?

    Shoulda bought a Mixtape.
Back
Top