testtest

Search results

  1. C

    Lindsey Graham Passes

    RIP, Senator Graham.
  2. C

    Why revolvers?

    I love both. That's what makes horse races and life.
  3. C

    Discussion: Is Car Carry a Mistake?

    "I can't AIWB as my belly is too damn big LOL. (Guess I got old)." Welcome to my world.
  4. C

    Why revolvers?

    The Browning Hi-Power (Grand Puissance) is what began the "high capacity" movement. (That was in 1935.) Think about it.
  5. C

    Why revolvers?

    The 6" barrel works extremely well.
  6. C

    Why revolvers?

    I carried a Colt Trooper Mk III in the early 2000s. That, and 18 rounds of ammunition (12 in speedloaders) it served me well.
  7. C

    Happy 4th of July (250 years)

    I went to the range and enjoyed the morning.
  8. C

    Air Force major arrested on Capitol steps during protest calling for Trump/JD Vance impeachments

    He's a turncoat. A "Benedict Arnold". Nothing to see here.
  9. C

    I love my state

    "But Charlie, Shark-kist doesn't want Leftists with good taste. Shark-kist wants Leftists that taste good!" Sorry, Charlie.
  10. C

    I love my state

    Sharks need to eat too. (It should come with an unlimited supply of Tums.)
  11. C

    I love my state

    Talk about your "patch of blue".
  12. C

    I love my state

    Bada-BING!
  13. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    No. If I wanted to do this, I'd buy another CZ82 and replace the current barrel with a barrel properly chambered for the cartridge. You can also buy a Bersa Thunder .380 and have that barrel replaced with one chambered for the .32 NAA cartridge. This would be a cost-effective alteration.
  14. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    The .32 ACP works well with the 73-grain Fiocchi FMJ ammunition. The 4" barrel is where the penetrative power of JMB's original 1899 cartridge shines. It trucks right through a person, poking a hole as it passes through. More frontal area/mass isn't always better. A CZ82 converted to .32 NAA...
  15. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    The .380 is "okay", but it lacks the power for decent penetration. However, properly loaded (with the right propellants), the .32 NAA is easily sourced through resizing and trimming brass. It isn't rocket science. The penetration factor is not to be dismissed. A 73-grain JHP will have the...
  16. C

    How about a Beretta "Cheetah" converted to .32 NAA?

    7.62x25 is the only alternative.
  17. C

    Discussion: 10mm for Self Defense: Is It Too Powerful?

    What is this "overkill" of which you speak?
  18. C

    Discussion: Full-sized, Compact and Subcompact: What’s the Difference?

    A loosely-fitted windbreaker can conceal a 4-5" barreled handgun.
Back
Top