Optics are fine on competition, target or hunting handguns where shots might be out to 50 yards or more.
I'm not a fan of optics of CCW guns. Odds are they're gonna be used at close range and you'll probably end up point shooting anyway.
The only Taurus I've ever owned was a little PT-25 mouse gun. It worked just fine and never gave me any trouble at all. But I never warmed up to its DAO trigger and its gone. :rolleyes:
Never really gave Taurus semi-autos much attention. Just nothing there ever appealed to me.
My best friend...
I just checked and Tennessee has already passed the COS bill.
So I guess my opinion doesn't matter. :rolleyes:
Yeah, my guess is that it would end up as a very nasty and further dividing stalemate.
The problem with having a Constitutional Convention is that ALL of the Constitution is then open to amendment. The antis have made it well known that they want to eliminate the entire 2nd Amendment.
The liberals are also likely to try to gut much of the Bill of Rights.
While I also believe that...
It is getting out of hand. I believe that much of it is driven by social media. I also believe that most of that is from our enemies out side of this country. But the leftist eat that stuff up and hate their own country.
Never been a fan. Back when I was shooting IDPA regularly, I saw more Kimbers choke on the firing line than any other brand.
JMHO: they're vastly over rated and over priced for what they are.
I've taken out the mag disconnect on several of my Hi-Powers. To be honest, it doesn't make much difference in the trigger pull at all. Maybe just a tiny bit smoother, but very little difference in pull weight. I think that's an over blown myth.
The real advantage to removing the disconnect is...
I'm a big fan of the Hi-Power and its clones. I have several of them including two of the Girsans.
I have one full size OPS model and one LW PI model.
Good guns, shoot well. The trigger isn't that good, but you can get used to it. :rolleyes:
The OPS model has all the bells and whistles and...
Here in Shelby County (Memphis area) there have been a number of people arrested with Glock "switches". It makes the local news, but I have yet to see any of them charged with possession of an illegal machine gun.
The local DA is a liberal democrat known to be soft on crime. I think that a big...