testtest

Search results

  1. Invisibleflash

    Why This Forum?

    Gave up on carrying 5 shot SW AirLite PD after Summer of Love 2020. Bought (2) 9mm Hellcats to carry. Went from 5 shots to 28-30 shots for CCW. So found this forum as an offshoot of that. Got plenty of Glocks, nearly a dozen of them. But the Hellcats are in a class by themselves. Lots of 'late...
  2. Invisibleflash

    Glock .45 ACP Models to Make You Forget the 1911

    Got rid of all my 1911's except a Colt Custom Shop hard chromed plated model. And only have that cause I could not find it to sell until It was too late for gun shows. I'm all plastic now. Revolvers are out as well. 5 to 6 shots...C'mon man. Dems ruined it for low capacity and revolvers. 1911...
  3. Invisibleflash

    With extreme sadness re: my Hellcat

    I got 2 Hellcats. No need for having none available. Buy another one OP. I'll get 2 more Hellcats later on. I gave up on revolvers for CCW after Summer of Love 2020. Now carry 2 Hellcats. Went from 5 rounds to 30 rounds. Hellcats are the standard in micro 9mm that all the others strive to be...
  4. Invisibleflash

    Home address or public location when selling a gun?

    I sell guns to the store, gave up on in person. Maybe a show would be good. I would not let strangers in the house. Not in this day and age.
  5. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Small Arms of the Viet Cong

    Great article...Thanks! Here is a copy of the U. S. Army Special Forces Foreign Weapons Handbook https://archive.org/details/DTIC_AD0867982/page/n3/mode/2up That original looks beautiful! There are a couple for sale on eBay right now. As far as guerilla warfare in 2021 America? I like to...
  6. Invisibleflash

    How to make the United States united again?

    OP...nothing. Politics is not about talking any longer. That is old school. https://archive.org/details/reagan-tip-o-neal-phone-call No compromise with dems. Not possible. With dems you have 2 ways to do things. You do it their way or you do it their way. Dems goal is to disarm America and...
  7. Invisibleflash

    Carry vs No Guns sign.

    As long as no jail time, I ignore it. If I got to go thorough a metal scanner then I park it all.
  8. Invisibleflash

    The elephant in the room

    OP, can't say. But with politics it is life or death now. So that is the reason politics comes into play. I hate politics and politicians, but it is a daily must to see if I'm made a felon overnight or whatever the dems come up with to destroy America and my life.
  9. Invisibleflash

    Why not a double tap?

    Can't say about cops. I've heard many of them unload a 1/2 a mag or more to shoot a person. As I wrote before, Darby's Rangers had a 3 shot method to take someone out. 1 in the stomach, 1 in the chest 1 in the mouth. Paladin Press had a DVD called 'Shoot Him to the Ground' and that was what it...
  10. Invisibleflash

    Concealed vs. Open

    Open carry? Some people just like to show off. Like the ones that fly Confederate flags.
  11. Invisibleflash

    Concealed vs. Open

    I do both kinda. I have not open carried since the 1970's when it was legal in CA. The summer of love 2020 made me retire my SW AirLite PD .38 snub . Now I carry 1 or 2 Hellcat 9mm in my nylon vest pocket/s. They print some...but it is better than open carry. When I carry 2 Hellcats it is one on...
  12. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Training with 3D Shooting Targets

    Good job with your article! I like Panteao Productions. I got a number of their DVD's. The night vision DVD's are great as well as many of the ones I tried. They give you your money's worth and are an excellent value, although some are hard to navigate. Paladin Press was the old time leader...
  13. Invisibleflash

    Do you have a favorite handgun that you like better than the one you carry?

    I got my favorite a few weeks ago. Used to carry SW Airlite PD's...now it is a Hellcat 9mm. Still got lots of revolvers in case the politicians outlaw semi-auto. But I don't think much of them in our new world order we got in the USA. Summer of Love 2020 The S&W is on top of the 9mm...
  14. Invisibleflash

    Combat Mindset for the Defensive Shooter

    I look at all the girls on the Olympics that start crying after a win. They have to hug and kiss to make themselves feel good. I'm thinking to myself...what would they do in a war? No one to hug and kiss you and hold your hand.
  15. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Are You Ready for a Food Shortage?

    Well, people can live for weeks with no food cico7. But not so long without water. So we all should be good for a few weeks even with no food. But as was mentioned, people are soft nowadays, so maybe they can't take the stress and will pull the plug way before then. Our covid emergency was a...
  16. Invisibleflash

    In Defense of Prejudice

    If it is legal...do and think as you like.
  17. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Are You Ready for a Food Shortage?

    Maybe more? It is pretty tough providing for yourself and a family. I'm surprised the old timers lived at all.
  18. Invisibleflash

    Discussion: Are You Ready for a Food Shortage?

    Boy, this is a great site. The quality and amount of articles and videos they offer for teaching is stupendous! I just got a Hellcat. Gave up on my Smith Titanium snubs. In our new world order 5 shots wont go far. And don't expect things to get any better. I love that Hellcat. I got plenty of...
Back
Top