testtest

Search results

  1. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Review: Tuff Writer Precision Press Pen

    Randall Love the clip! Randall
  2. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Review: Tuff Writer Precision Press Pen

    Thank you for your response, ChanceMcall. I think a “clicky pen” looks less like a weapon than the screw top stylus’s with a pointy end. Though this model has the SA logo, other Tuff Writer offerings are sterile thus unmarked, including the ink cartridge. I’m fine on air travel with a steel...
  3. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Review: Tuff Writer Precision Press Pen

    Real working things. Randall
  4. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Smith & Bradley Sans-13 Review: U.S.-Made Tactical Watch

    Same here. I just like tinkering with things! Randall
  5. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Review: Tuff Writer Precision Press Pen

    That’s a classic, Winchester67. Nice pen. Randall
  6. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    John Ek was a pioneer. His knives were very identifiable by the distinct three oversized bolts on the handles. EK knives go back to WWII. Your #5 is certainly a keeper. Randall
  7. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    That Al Mar has a sweet grind, Warrior9!
  8. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    I have a Gerber Applegate-Fairbairn folder with a single edge, kinda rare. Is that beautiful fixed blade from Ed Martin? It’s cool. Randall
  9. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Smith & Bradley Sans-13 Review: U.S.-Made Tactical Watch

    Thanks for the encouragement, my friend. Randall
  10. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Smith & Bradley Sans-13 Review: U.S.-Made Tactical Watch

    Thanks, Sld1959. Mr. Smith wanted to design it for law enforcement or use. Having met him, I can see where he’s coming from. Watching your Citizen walk the plank must have been a Nooooo moment! Randall
  11. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    Gotta keep it PG-13, Axperez. I surmised that those who know the circumstances get the drift and those who don’t could internet search it out of interest. Thank you for commenting! Randall
  12. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    The UP? 😁 I’m happy you love that knife. It is a nice piece. Randall
  13. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    Thanks, CCJ. I like writing them, so I’m glad you like reading them. The SOG 2.0 was more included because of the original knife inspiring Mr. Fraser to start a whole company around Mr. Baker’s creation. Looks like nice fit and finish on your knives! Randall
  14. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    And I have more articles coming on other interesting blades. Stay tuned to the Armory Life! Randall
  15. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    Thank you for taking the time to comment, javbike. Randall
  16. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    Yes, and even an unsharpened clip aids in penetration on a thrust… Randall
  17. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    That is sa-weet!
  18. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    Xsgt, from the factory, it was not, unless the trooper would do it himself. Randall
Back
Top