testtest

Search results

  1. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    You bet, bruddah. Randall
  2. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    Appreciated, Gunnchic. I found the topic intriguing as well. Randall
  3. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    That is purported to be Mr. Baker’s Marbles on top.
  4. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: History of the MACV/SOG Knife

    Here you go, Bassbob.
  5. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Roebling Alligator: Unexpected USMC Advantage

    Thanks, CCJ! I enjoyed researching it. I’ve been in one of the shops that made Alligator components. Gave me a real sense of the history. Randall
  6. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Roebling Alligator: Unexpected USMC Advantage

    Good question, Talyn. I don’t know but some our readers might. Randall
  7. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Roebling Alligator: Unexpected USMC Advantage

    Nice pic. Hey, two and ten! Just kidding. Randall
  8. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Roebling Alligator: Unexpected USMC Advantage

    Thank you for your service, Sir. Randall
  9. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: SureFire Mini Scout Light Pro Review

    The SAINT AR-10. I’m jealous, 57. Randall
  10. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: SureFire Mini Scout Light Pro Review

    Definitely a great light, trader! It’s staying right where it is on my SAINT. Randall
  11. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel AD-10 Tanto Review

    Comes in a drop point, too, Bassbob! Randall
  12. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Cold Steel AD-10 Tanto Review

    Thanks, Sld1959. It really is a tough knife. The Cold Steel AD-10 also comes in a drop point version for those who want a utility profile. I agree the second pocket clip is a nice addition. Randall
  13. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: SOG Camp Axe Review — The Ideal Stainless Steel Camping Tool?

    I like the way you think! Randall
  14. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: SOG Camp Axe Review — The Ideal Stainless Steel Camping Tool?

    I think it’s very useful, Sld1959, and the Camp Axe has found a home in my pick-up truck Randall
  15. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT CEO Knife Review

    It is a sweet little EDC, HDT08.
  16. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT CEO Knife Review

    Carotid, subclavian, brachial, radial, femoral… I’m sounding like Doc Dabbs.
  17. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT CEO Knife Review

    Haaaaaa Randall
  18. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT CEO Knife Review

    It’s actually solid for a diminutive EDC. Randall
  19. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT CEO Knife Review

    Absolutely! Randall
  20. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT CEO Knife Review

    With a sound knowledge of anatomy. 😁 Randall
Back
Top