testtest

Search results

  1. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: 10 Features Your EDC Knife Needs

    Bc22wm, That knife looks familiar. I am certainly with you that each person has their own EDC needs. Thanks for weighing in! Randall
  2. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: 10 Features Your EDC Knife Needs

    Thanks, Bassbob! Those are some good blades you are carrying. I make my customs with 154CM, which is easy for me to finish and heat-treat. It holds a good edge and is reasonably priced. Randall
  3. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: 10 Features Your EDC Knife Needs

    Thanks for sharing, Night Rider. Yours are absolutely the types of knife uses we have for EDC! Your last two paragraphs are spot-on. Randall
  4. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Make a Kydex Holster

    Thanks, Bassbob. I’ve got the only Armory Life holster out there and that makes me smile. Randall
  5. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Make a Kydex Holster

    Sure thing, Mr. Wayne! That is what is nice about making it for yourself. With an eye on design and trial and error, you come up with a product that is they way you want it. I appreciate the kind words. Randall
  6. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Make a Kydex Holster

    Well, I was kinda hoping it was just as good.
  7. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Why the Hellcat Pro OSP Is Great for Old Eyes

    Salty, That one is above my pay grade as I’m just a humble writer. I have many, many different irons on my pistols and the dot and U notch are good to go for me. The ones I really did not take to were ones with big ole large front dots. :) Randall
  8. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Why the Hellcat Pro OSP Is Great for Old Eyes

    Appreciate, Salty. Thanks for weighing in. Randall
  9. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Why the Hellcat Pro OSP Is Great for Old Eyes

    Roger that, Equalizer. We use whatever works for us! Randall
  10. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: The History of Gunsite Academy

    Nicely written retrospect, Doc. It all starts somewhere… Randall
  11. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    1959 is right, it takes care to use, so your caution is warranted.
  12. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    Nice watch, 1959! There were a lot of interesting scenes in the show. I love the one where he’s fighting in the mud and pulls out a Detonics Pocket 9 from an ankle holster to defend himself.
  13. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    Aww, don’t forget Magnum PI (the original one)!
  14. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    I must confess to having had a balisong addiction. I have about forty, with the majority Bali-Song, Pacific Cutlery or later as Benchmade. Before trainers were popular, we’d do like you and tape them up and practice over a bed so there wasn’t as much stooping to pick them up if they fell. Also...
  15. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    You have lived quite a life, kenpo. Thank you for taking the time to share. The 1980’s seem like a simpler time than today. Values then were more clear cut. And one-handed opening knives were almost non-existent. I carried a Pacific Cutlery Bali-Song in my uniform shirt pocket back then. Memories…
  16. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    That’s an amazing photo, kenpo! Mr. Inosanto is a classic, like the 110 you gifted him.
  17. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    Appreciated, kenpo. Good strategy with the inexpensive cutlery!
  18. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    My feeling is that if it works for you, then that okay! Thanks TNR.
  19. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: How to Sharpen a Knife

    I’m right there with ya, Bassbob.
  20. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Flying with the U.S. Army's High Altitude Rescue Team

    Wow, great story, Doc. It’s brave people like you who protect our nation. Randall
Back
Top