testtest

Search results

  1. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Springfield Custom Clip Point Field Knife Review

    Thanks, Sld1959. I agree about the original’s handle. SA’s Field Knife has a more rectangular cross section for a better “handshake.” Randall
  2. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    Mesmerizing guitar by Alex, Bassbob. Back on topic, is this your trusty axe? Lol!
  3. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    Bassbob, 2112 was my introduction to Rush in the late 70’s. And as far as Caress of Steel, they played Lakeside Park at the show I saw in 2015. That actual date was the “24th of May.” When Neil sang the lyric, I got chills...
  4. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    We all travel through life. We need to enjoy the now. Randall
  5. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    I certainly agree, Pitdogg2!
  6. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    Yeah, it scares people when I double park my Kryptek-camouflaged HMMWV at the local 7-11.
  7. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    Mr. Johnson and company are indeed talented. The Kangee is made in Taiwan. Randall
  8. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    Agreed about the poll end as a hammer for utility. I find a spike useful in my line of work. Thanks for weighing in! Randall
  9. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    I’m not much of a concert guy, but I saw Rush live in 1982, 2012, and for the last time in 2015. RIP Neil, and I miss Alex and Geddy as well. But yeah, the Kangee could take down those double-necks! Randall
  10. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Kangee T-Hawk Review

    Thanks, Talyn. Your footer begins and ends with a little Rush. Far out! Randall
  11. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Flammenwerfer — World War I German Flamethrowers

    You‘re setting the internet on fire!
  12. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: A Retired LEO’s Special Mil-Spec 1911

    Thank you for your service, Sir! I am jealous of your history and familiarity with the 1911. My Grandfather carried a 1911 in WWI. My LE career went 9mm to .40 to 9mm and back to .40. I’m still at the “10mm short” around these parts. I won’t be turning down a .45 offer at the range. I appreciate...
  13. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: A Retired LEO’s Special Mil-Spec 1911

    Agreed, Honorman!
  14. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: A Retired LEO’s Special Mil-Spec 1911

    Glad to hear! It is a sweet gun in a competitive field.
  15. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: A Retired LEO’s Special Mil-Spec 1911

    Mine was certainly not unwelcome!
  16. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: Victorinox Farmer Alox Review

    I have a red Alox Farmer, which I like. The saw is superlative. But my all-time favorite is the Tinker for the same reason as SLD1959.
  17. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Provoke Review: Karambit with a Twist

    Heard and understood. Sticking in your budget is a healthy thing…
  18. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Provoke Review: Karambit with a Twist

    DoNot, thanks for your insight.
  19. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Provoke Review: Karambit with a Twist

    Right on! I added the Springfield Armory link in my last reply, soooo…
  20. Randall Wilson

    Discussion: CRKT Provoke Review: Karambit with a Twist

    I feel ya, Bassbob. I have a few safe queens in my collection. While there are more expensive versions of the Provoke, Springfield Armory’s version clocks in at $99.99. I’m not above abusing it at that cost!
Back
Top