testtest

Search results

  1. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Kill it & grill it!!
  4. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    And yet when I post anything remotely political, my stuff gets removed while others here get off scot-free. And that makes me sad; I have some riotously funny political memes that my heart aches to share...
  5. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    ...And now we know why Commiefornia turned out the way it has! ;)
  7. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  8. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  9. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  10. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  12. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    This is me a week from now...
  13. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    "A group of friends killin' it at the club..."
  14. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    I normally use Firefox but I also have Brave. I'll try that. :cool:(y) Edit: It works there! Thanks!
  15. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Most pro-2A POTUS ever!
  16. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    Sadly, Fakebook blocks me and I cant see any of these. 😢
  17. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  18. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  19. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. MN.Militia

    Daffy Zone…..

    A more accurate fuel gauge...
Back
Top