testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    So, what are you saying?
  2. HayesGreener

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    AS the country song goes,"if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything".
  3. HayesGreener

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    AS the country song goes,"if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything".
  4. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Modern Take on the Self-Defense 1911 Pistol

    I think that is a sharp pistol. I was tempted a while back but read there were some issues. Who here has experience with them, any issues? (And I don't care about disassembly tools)
  5. HayesGreener

    Encourage them

    The problem will solve itself
  6. HayesGreener

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    A broom with an old towel attached and remove the web and egg sacks. A powerful shop vac works as well but throw out the bag. Our bug guy tells us you have to get the insecticide on them or put it where they will walk through it. We had thousands of house spiders in the barn before I cleaned...
  7. HayesGreener

    More magazine capacity

    We were told to load them with 18
  8. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    I was a junior Air Force agent in my office and was assigned to organize the crime scene equipment. I found an extra case and equipped it with a wooden stake and mallet, a mirror, a cross, and some garlic. I labeled it "vampire investigation kit". I forgot about it and months later we got an...
  9. HayesGreener

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I have not been in a mall in years. Last time I saw packs of thugs running around. No thanks
  10. HayesGreener

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    Why in the world would any law enforcement agency, or state attorney, bring these charges to begin with? Two opportunities for common sense to prevail before it ever got to a courtroom and they failed
  11. HayesGreener

    600 rds 45 ACP done

    I will get on a reloading kick in winter and load several thousand rounds, then my Dillon and Spolar machines sit idle the rest of the year
  12. HayesGreener

    Always check……FYI

    I had a failure to fire in my Browning Safari II 7MM on a big wild boar. A buddy got the shot. Took the Browning to a gunsmith and he found a wadded up patch way down in the innards of the gun. Boy did I feel stupid
  13. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Got a base cabinet anf face frame built. Tomorrow raised panel doors
  14. HayesGreener

    9/11 Never Forget

    Congratulations on another successful trip around the sun!
  15. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    A farmer was sitting at the local bar, nursing a drink and looking glum. A curious man walked in, saw him, and asked, “Why are you sitting here drinking on such a nice day?” The farmer sighed and shook his head. “Some things you just can’t explain.” Intrigued, the man sat down next to him...
  16. HayesGreener

    9/11 Never Forget

    No words needed
  17. HayesGreener

    I pledge allegiance

    I live in bible country. We still do a prayer and the pledge at Farm Bureau meetings, Rotary and Chamber meetings, Cowboy Action shoots, and just about every function I have attended. I have noticed some younger folks don't know the words, though
  18. HayesGreener

    I pledge allegiance

    I live in bible country. We still do a prayer and the pledge at Farm Bureau meetings, Rotary and Chamber meetings, Cowboy Action shoots, and just about every function I have attended. I have noticed some younger folks don't know the words, though.
  19. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Some people get all the talent
  20. HayesGreener

    Show off your 1911

    Man that's tough. Treasure the good memories
Back
Top