testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching it pour out my window. Big booming impressive storms have been rolling overhead since midnight. Granddaughter school transport this morning. Defensive driving even in my Super Duty is imperative with people driving like fools on the highway. Add rain adds hazard. Lunch with the...
  2. HayesGreener

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I wore out a few MEC machines in 12 and 20 when shooiting competition. I have not loaded 12 and 20 for years now because I could get factory 12 and 20 for less than reloading conponents. Nowadays I shoot and load only 28 gauge, but only shoot about 50 targets per week as compared to 400-500...
  3. HayesGreener

    Realistic training

    Next range session is bathrobe and bunny slippers day
  4. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Dain Bramage is a real thing!
  5. HayesGreener

    Florida parking lot shooting update

    I worked several shootings and fights over parking spots over the years. Some people are touchy over parking places, especially during Christmas shopping
  6. HayesGreener

    This made me think of @Beltfed

    https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1LVqyvkSAA/
  7. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    Keeping the ammo industry healthy!
  8. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Got the last of the food plots tilled this morning before getting thundered out. I hope the deer appreciate this.
  9. HayesGreener

    Anyone else into cooking?

    I have skirt steak and chicken in the marinade for fajitas Monday night.
  10. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Is it easy to start?
  11. HayesGreener

    Now Illinois Thinks It’s Firearms Manufacturers Who Pull the Trigger

    If you read Saul Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals you can see the roadmap for communist takeover. Obama and Hillary were desciples. You can see the strategy as well in Islamist doctrine disguised as religion. Immigrate, Infiltrate, and Intimidate. You immigrate in numbers, you infiltrate...
  12. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot several courses of fire with the posse this morning. My oldest granddaughter and her new husband shot with us. Dang, those younguns can shoot! They headed home this afternoon. :( The good news is, they want to move here close to us and both their employers have branches here. Life is good
  13. HayesGreener

    Now Illinois Thinks It’s Firearms Manufacturers Who Pull the Trigger

    Springfield Armory, get out while you can
  14. HayesGreener

    Shotshell reloading? Anyone?

    I have been loading 12, 20, and 28 for years with Unique. I buy powder and wads and shot and primers in bulk to keepnit simple. Mostly nowadays I load Winchester AA HS 28 gauge hulls using Winchester wads and 209 primers and #9 shot for skeet. I am getting 10 or more reloads per hull. I...
  15. HayesGreener

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    And no underwear is required to participate!
  16. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Errr, that does not look like a nun to me...
  17. HayesGreener

    Gas Masks... Do you have them? If so, what kind to you have and why?

    I hope to God never to have to suck rubber again. But one never knows, when the screaming horde of communists is trying to smoke you out of your hidey hole....
  18. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    And verbosely graniloquent, to boot!
  19. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Arizona Two lovers interested in spiritualism and reincarnation vowed that if either died, the other one remaining would try to contact the partner in the other world exactly 30 days after their dying. As luck would have it, a few weeks later the young man died in a car wreck. True to her...
Back
Top