testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    Sasquatch Gun Oil

    Never heard of it. I use TW25 gun grease and Remoil spray
  2. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Shot pistol with the posse. Shot a qual course for practice, then shot the carjacker/mozambique drill, then the El Presidente on steel. Finished by 0930, beat the heat.
  3. HayesGreener

    Hegseth following Gen Marshall's pre WWII housecleaning

    Greetings and welcome to the forum. Spend some time in the Pentagon and you will get it. More warriors, fewer bureaucrats.
  4. HayesGreener

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    I hate it when parents try to make you the boogeyman
  5. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Do they make a Jasmine Crockett model?
  6. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    So, what are the ergonomics like?
  7. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    2 cans Gunscrubber 1 tube TW25 grease
  8. HayesGreener

    Liberty

    Bet she learned that from her Momma!
  9. HayesGreener

    Hegseth following Gen Marshall's pre WWII housecleaning

    Marshall saw WWII coming and forced many of the chair warmers into retirement before WWII. Source: The Hill https://share.google/R0Xb3FNUYXVZfRWFV
  10. HayesGreener

    Liberty

    Upgrade
  11. HayesGreener

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    The 238 can be made ambidextrous with factory parts
  12. HayesGreener

    More magazine capacity

    I remember the case. They locked them in a buried semi trailer. The bus driver and older kids dug their way out and all of them escaped. The three inept kidnappers never got around to sending the ransom note and they all got life.
  13. HayesGreener

    Just for fun

    I believe he was a professor (of what I don't know) in a previous life....
  14. HayesGreener

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    Glock. The ergonomics don't work for me. (Ok Anni, send that dern bird)
  15. HayesGreener

    What’s a firearm everyone seems to love that just didn’t work for you?

    most useful when throttling an opponent in desperate hand to hand combat
  16. HayesGreener

    More magazine capacity

    In 1979 when I had left active duty and workng the street in a local PD, we were receiving warning bulletins about Iranian students who were "sleeper cells", right down to the make and model cars they were driving. They have been here for a while. I remember thinking, sheesh, with home grown...
  17. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    Yeah that's nonsense. I have attended low light instructor courses and did a LOT of night fire. The three dot system works. Blacked out rear sights for night sights makes no sense to me. I am 75 and I need the reference for sight alignment.
  18. HayesGreener

    Police seizure proves they are on a roll in crime fighting

    One of the most frequent complaints I got from citizens was the mess pranksters made. When we caught them we often just made them clean up their messes but some ofc those"innocent" pranks caused real damage.
  19. HayesGreener

    Discussion: Combat Index: Dots, Irons or Point Shooting?

    You are looking at the,wrong night sights. Trijicon HD Night Sights have three dots, one in front and two in the rear. Most night sights are like that. Welcome, join us,and learn new things while being entertained.
Back
Top