testtest

Search results

  1. javbike

    Girsan M14 T

    I really rather have it way no tip up Barrel no choice in Cali
  2. javbike

    Girsan M14 T

    Anybody got one of these your thoughts
  3. javbike

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. javbike

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. javbike

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. javbike

    Daffy Zone…..

  7. javbike

    Picking Up Chicks! 😜

  8. javbike

    Anyone else into cooking?

    I also use pecan
  9. javbike

    Here's a Great Deal - No Comments

    Ruger also has a great deal going free shipping on anything over 17.76 just scored a nice 250 anniversary hat
  10. javbike

    Ruger Customer Service

    I don’t about Winchester but I did deal with Henry once top notch company
  11. javbike

    Anyone else into cooking?

    My morning our blueberry bush went nuts one bush we must got 2 full quarts . So what to do if you have lots of blueberries
  12. javbike

    Ruger Customer Service

    Ok thanks Anni so I want the super cause I want to shoot both got it
  13. javbike

    Ruger Customer Service

    What’s the difference between super and not
  14. javbike

    Ruger Customer Service

    I thinking my next ruger will be a SA revolver probably in a combination 22lr and 22mag
  15. javbike

    Ruger Customer Service

    I have to put a shoutout to ruger kudos to them they handled my warranty work very nicely got a new barrel new trigger test target in the box . You know they just made a happy customer my next buy will definitely be a ruger
  16. javbike

    Anyone else into cooking?

    Fried cod tonight last nite lite Cali summer meal
  17. javbike

    Copperhead grips

    Thanks Anni
  18. javbike

    Copperhead grips

    Thsnks belt
  19. javbike

    Copperhead grips

    So I got these made by a guy on sig talk . I really like them on my plain old mil spec gives it a pop
  20. javbike

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top