testtest

Search results

  1. tapehoser

    Poll: Your Carry Choice Influence

    It's not so much WHAT I carry, it's the HOLSTER I use. Depends upon the weather, season, and how I am feeling. I only swap between 2 guns and feel supremely comfortable with both and practice with both quite often.
  2. tapehoser

    Do you carry a revolver

    No.
  3. tapehoser

    Should You Carry a Handgun With an Empty Chamber?

    Never have. Never will.
  4. tapehoser

    What do you Pocket Carry?

    My wallet and cell phone. Pistol is on the hip. Always.
  5. tapehoser

    Do you remember your first gaming pc you bought or built?

    Well, if we're going back to first GAMES we ever played, then I'll have to go back to the originals.....Galaga, Pong, Asteroids, Space Invaders.
  6. tapehoser

    Do you remember your first gaming pc you bought or built?

    Mid-1997 - Pentium 233 MHz processor, maybe a few MB of RAM and a CD-ROM drive. Used it to play Quake, mostly.
  7. tapehoser

    Curious...How many of you "Double up" regularly?

    I've doubled-up about .01% of the time. Only when I feel like I'm going into an extremely dodgy situation or feel prompted to do so will I double-up. So, me? Almost never.
  8. tapehoser

    Discussion: The Secret to Concealing Any Gun…

    PRECISELY!!!! I carried a full-size Ruger P89 for 18 months before I told my wife. She never knew.
  9. tapehoser

    Discussion: The Secret to Concealing Any Gun…

    I go for black. I'll bet a quarter of my summer and winter attire is black. It hides stuff well.
  10. tapehoser

    Guns you sold

    Ruger M77 MKII in 300 WSM. We were young and poor and needed the money. Pawn shop got the best of me. :confused:
  11. tapehoser

    Daughter range day

    It has been my experience that women are inherently accurate shooters. I have been extremely impressed many times with first-time women shooters.
  12. tapehoser

    Most Expensive Handgun I've Ever Held

    Les Baer Target Master. At the time I think it was around $3000.
  13. tapehoser

    Discussion: A Close Look at Black Arch Holsters

    Hear, hear. I have owned several of their holsters and use mine every single day. Love Black Arch.
  14. tapehoser

    Discussion: Top Springfield XD-S Holsters

    Formerly known as SHTF, now called Black Arch holsters, are my preferred holsters for my XD-S pistols.
  15. tapehoser

    Most Trivial Reason You Ever Purchased a Gun?

    "Honey, I have all this 303 British ammo and nothing to shoot it out of."
  16. tapehoser

    How to Spot a Concealed Carrier

    The dreaded fanny pack. You know, if I had a big gut, that might be my preferred method of carry. However, because of the "old man" stigma, I will continue my daily treadmill activities in order to keep the belly I have a semi-reasonable size, so as to avoid the dreaded fanny pack and opt for...
  17. tapehoser

    Discussion: Did the Hellcat Kill the XD-S?

    I've shot both, but I carry the XDS every day. Couldn't get past the teency grip of the Hellcat. I even added a section of rubber tubing on my XDS to augment the narrowness of the grip and to tame that stupid aggressive texture on the XDS grip. I acknowledge that the Hellcat overcame that...
  18. tapehoser

    for our resident 10mm

    Interesting. Isn't it crazy how someone can shoot one type of gun or another type of sight very well and someone else can't get the same results? Just goes to show that we are all built differently. I'll never call-out someone for buying or using a certain gun for any reason - we all have...
  19. tapehoser

    for our resident 10mm

    Both are super purdy. The RIA is 7+1. The XTen is 15+1. For whatever reason, I am more accurate with a 1911-type trigger.
Back
Top