testtest

Search results

  1. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Mebbe the folks who filled the order for enlargement pills gave them the hint?😂
  2. R

    Daffy Zone…..

  3. R

    Bad Maintenance or Bad Luck?

    It seems like you have had some bad luck with your guns. Have you considered a slingshot?😂😂😂😂
  4. R

    Mass you have lost your mind.

    The worst of the issue is that when something doesn't work out, they're doubling up the stupid to make it work out. They just won't stop being stupid!
  5. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    The flame thrower works equally well on ants, especially when you dump a gallon of gas on them first!😂
  6. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Bride is watching another silly cop show, and I am reading the forum. Just the typical day for the retirement home 😀 😂
  7. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I still contend that the flame thrower is the best and only way to rid the building of spiders. It's what they deserve!!!!!😳😳😂😂
  8. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    We also found that aqua-net appears to do better than all aerosols in the potato guns...
  9. R

    Spider Bombs - Recommendations?

    I've always been a fan of a little aqua-net and a Zippo!
  10. R

    My New Namesake!

    Nah, you'd need a jury from Kansas or Nebraska though!
  11. R

    My New Namesake!

    Randy Moss?
  12. R

    9/11 Never Forget

    I believe people remember the Alamo better than 9/11, Tet, D-Day, or Pearl Harbor. I guess history isn't taught these days 😞
  13. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Been there Amigo! Took three surgeries to get it all. Twernt no fun. Prayers offered up for you
  14. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I enjoyed the luxury of a time where you turned 18 and you were an adult, period. In all things. There isn't anything magical about turning 21 that makes you smarter. IMHO, ymmv.
  15. R

    Teen Sentenced After Stopping Mall Attack

    I must still be dreaming. The righteous shooter is not 21 but is over 18, but not allowed to carry because he is not allowed a permit. But the system is all okey-dokey with his being the hero. I couldn't make this up if I was drunk and doped up! 😂😂😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳
  16. R

    My New Namesake!

    How did we go from happy birthday wishes to drivel about not giving a LEO the benefit of the doubt? I'm beginning to think he's playing in a different stadium than where we are! Sheesh!
  17. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Around the corner from me, diesel is $5.85.
  18. R

    What are you doing right now??

    I'm bouncing between AZ v BYU and the Kentucky v Alabama games.
  19. R

    What are you doing right now??

    Watching college football 🏈
  20. R

    What’s your favorite Springfield that you own.

    My 2020 rim fire 22lr
Back
Top