testtest

Search results

  1. jumpinjoe

    Officers Down in America

    RIP Trooper Hayden Phillips
  2. jumpinjoe

    Liberty

    Most every thing said here is true to some extent, but there's also another completely different story. What I'm about to write is not a slam towards anyone, and are generalities of my family alone. Not necessarily my immediate family, they're all gone now, but in general my extended family of...
  3. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Couldn't agree more!
  4. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Small block Chevy firing order!
  5. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    I never really thought much about reincarnation or what I might come back as ... but now on second thought!!!!
  6. jumpinjoe

    Officers Down in America

    RIP Deputy Sheriff Terrian Bailey!
  7. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Well, actually they were .......................... :ROFLMAO: On edit ... I was referring to Joker's jokes, not Annihilator's.
  8. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    A damn sight more than a FEW! :ROFLMAO:
  9. jumpinjoe

    Stopped by the range

    (y) Maybe I'll look into it one day, but for right now I'm like a puppy with a new 'chew toy' with my new 'micro' seating dies. As long as I record the setting for any particular load, I can dial it right back again and duplicate any of the other loads.
  10. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    I don't know for sure, but I don't think that's gonna 'buff out'.
  11. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Looks kinda' like they might have latched on to an underground line of some sort!!! If that happens to ya' it'll for sure take you for a ride.
  12. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Some folks simply have way too much time on their hands!!!!!!
  13. jumpinjoe

    Stopped by the range

    Pretty danged good 'come-back' since Nov. 2024. Good on ya' and good shootin'. jj
  14. jumpinjoe

    Stopped by the range

    Well, I don't have a back yard, so it's off to the range I must go whenever I want to pop a few. Range is about 12 miles so that's not particularly a big deal. It's just trying to find the time to go and spend a couple hours. But I'm planning real hard to go one day this week. In fact I'm so...
  15. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Good night y'all!
  16. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Yep, that's a right nice 'un too.
  17. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Sounds like the dad I would say was a "right good dad"!
  18. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    YessireeBob! You got that right! Fact is I'm so old I got to go to bed!!!
  19. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Well, there ya' are! :D Old good memories are most always good to remember!
  20. jumpinjoe

    Daffy Zone…..

    Yeh, but in those days we didn't really care too awfully much about the price of gas. I'm thinkin' back to about the early 70's when gas was.24-.25 cents per gallon. And then when a local gas war broke out it would sometimes drop to a dime.
Back
Top