testtest

Search results

  1. SimonRL

    Full size concealed carry.

    Bass players. What you gonna do?
  2. SimonRL

    Discussion: Winter Emergency Car Kit - Are You Ready?

    What’s winter?
  3. SimonRL

    Opinions? Comments?

    Fiber optics on a carry gun are not ideal.
  4. SimonRL

    Full size concealed carry.

    I prefer something like a VP9 or Commander sized 1911/2011, but depending on situations they’re not always comfortable to carry. I recently picked up a ported Shield Plus, despite not really being a fan of micro 9s, and it obviously conceals really well, but also is a seriously good shooter and...
  5. SimonRL

    Range trip 9-27-26

    That was a given…😜🤔
  6. SimonRL

    Range trip 9-27-26

    Where can I get the a-hole badge? I know a couple of people for whom those would make a great Christmas gift!
  7. SimonRL

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    Says who? Gun gamers? Not saying I disagree with you, but you make an absolute statement like that and the contrarian in me says You Know Nuthin’, Jon Snow. Period.
  8. SimonRL

    Will a red dot improve pistol accuracy?

    A red dot is definitely quicker on target and if I’m shooting at my preferred 4 inch splatterburst targets I find them much more accurate from about 15 yds out because the front sight tends to obscure more if not all of the target. But since I had cataract surgery I now see irons and red dots...
  9. SimonRL

    Range Report: First shots thru the MAC Cerberus

    The 1911A2 is basically a 1911 with a fat grip - or a 1911 DS. On a 2011 the grip module is separate from the frame and the entire grip module including trigger bow can be swapped out. Guns like the Prodigy (which has the three components) that call themselves 1911 DS are usually trying to stay...
  10. SimonRL

    Range Report: First shots thru the MAC Cerberus

    A 2011 has three components: slide, frame and grip And obviously it’s double stack.
  11. SimonRL

    AR15 Recoil Reduction

    Have you tried hitting it with your purse? 🤪😜🙄😎 In all serious, an all steel body Diligent Defense Enticer S suppressor will help. More mass on the end and less BOOM to rattle your delicate self.
  12. SimonRL

    Discussion: Ayoob: Should You Always Get Off the X?

    The thing that is missing in training is consequences. No one is shorting back and you are not thinking “what’s going to happen if I kill this guy”. Talking from personal experience, pulling your gun on someone in real life is totally different than training and it’s amazing how many things run...
  13. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    They say black is slimming.
  14. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    I can’t make my mind up between this Mk23 and an FN - said no one ever! 🤔🤨😎
  15. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    Rugged Obsidian 45. The magwell and mag extensions courtesy of HKParts.
  16. SimonRL

    SIG P385 UNVEILED: 5 MODELS, P320 MAGS, PRICE AND RELEASE DATE

    Why by a P320 when the 226 in all of its variants exists?
  17. SimonRL

    FNX™-45 Tactical Opinions Wanted

    My Mk23
  18. SimonRL

    Is anyone else fond of offerings from Argentina?

    Well, since you brought it up, yes, yes I am.
Back
Top