testtest

Search results

  1. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  2. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

    This describes me.
  3. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  4. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  5. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  6. Keystone19250

    On The Road……..

    Been crazy busy in the parks along with doing maintenance on my truck and RV. Always something to do when you live in an RV but honestly wouldn’t have any other way.
  7. Keystone19250

    On The Road……..

    I’ll let my cat know you called her Mrs. Keystone 😂😂😂😂
  8. Keystone19250

    On The Road……..

    I wanted to take a moment and say hi. I know it’s been awhile but I’m living my life and enjoying every moment of it. I’m continuing to park host at Texas State Parks and where I am now reminds me of Montana with all the tall trees.
  9. Keystone19250

    Another Reason To Never Fly Again

    Hunter Biden’s
  10. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  11. Keystone19250

    RVing Locally Because of Fuel

    I live full time in my RV and currently campground Park hosting at state parks, the volunteer position comes with a free full hookup site saving $600-$800 a month for about 24 hours a week of simple non strenuous activities basically cleaning camp sites, campgrounds and bathrooms all being done...
  12. Keystone19250

    Chuck Norris

    A great MAN and a greater LOSS. We are losing the best of the best. RIP CHUCK you deserve it.
  13. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  14. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  15. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  16. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  17. Keystone19250

    Oh, god forbid!

    The old saying about don’t let the door hit you in the A.. on the way out comes to mind.
  18. Keystone19250

    How did COVID change you?

    COVID impacted everyone differently, for me it was not impactful and I refused to let it affect me, for many…… “To many” it was unfortunately and sadly fatal. When it comes to how I let things “CHANGE” me I focus on the positives and discard the negatives.
  19. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

  20. Keystone19250

    Daffy Zone…..

Back
Top