testtest

Search results

  1. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Granddaughter school transport this morning. Coffee on board and critters fed. Pet meds reminder
  2. HayesGreener

    What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

    .45acp ammo
  3. HayesGreener

    Do hammers really beat strikers?

    I trust the physics
  4. HayesGreener

    Sometimes I wonder why the anti 2A does what it does.

    When you refuse to blame the person, you blame the gun. The Highland Park shooter had a history of bizarre behavior that should have prevented him legally buying a gun but the system failed to catch it. Illinois State Police had even filed a "clear and present danger" report on him before he...
  5. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Mrs Greener got back from her AZ trip yesterday. The homestead returning to normal. Shooting pistol with the posse this morning. Temps in the 60's, life is good
  6. HayesGreener

    Full size concealed carry.

    If set upon by highwaymen you have an unpleasant surprise in store for them!
  7. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Halloween is just around the corner....
  8. HayesGreener

    Scy Hegseth increases retirement goals for senior officers

    Hegseth is putting emphasis on warfighting flag officers and cutting bureaucrats. Consensus is we need to be ready to fight in the Pacific. Gen Marshall did the same thing in the run up to WWII
  9. HayesGreener

    Full size concealed carry.

    As a young patrol officer just off active duty I was broke. I bought a duty gun, a 5" S&W Model 27 but had no money left for a concealed off duty. I carried that big iron concealed for quite a while until I finally saved enough for a 2.5" Model 19. Being 6'5" helped but I learned throughout my...
  10. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    Words are important..... https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1Htv5cBAmG/
  11. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    Sad isn't it that there would have been a more harmonious outcome if both parties had just displayed some manners.
  12. HayesGreener

    The Tomahawk – The Origin and Future

    Thanks for posting. I met S.F. guys who carried hawks on them in combat in Southeast Asia. I don't know if any of them ever used them against an enemy but they looked bad*** and you definitely would not want to get into a bar fight with any of them. It completed the savage persona. In...
  13. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Granddaughter school transport day. Mrs,Greener has been out of town for a week and I pick her up at the airport this afternoon. Life gets back to normal around here. The dogs keep looking for her and I get it.
  14. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    They have made an arrest
  15. HayesGreener

    Officers Down in America

    https://www.odmp.org/officer/27911-trooper-hayden-phillips
  16. HayesGreener

    Daffy Zone…..

    My dog does not smoke
  17. HayesGreener

    Morning Dove Poppers - MTFWP

    Have been doing dove breasts this way for years. I'll be popping them next week
  18. HayesGreener

    What Your Steak Order Says About You

    How Barbaric!
  19. HayesGreener

    Can You Shoot Someone Who Has No Weapon In Self-Defense?

    she claims self defense and in a prima facie case does not have to prove she was in fear of death or grievous bodily harm. The burden of proof is on the prosecutor to prove she WAS NOT reasonably in fear of death or grievous bodily harm. No jury in Florida would convict therefore no ethical...
  20. HayesGreener

    What are you doing right now??

    Smoke 'em!
Back
Top