testtest

10mm OSP??

Hi. I'm Brand new, so. Anyhow, I have a .45 XD, a 9mm XD sub-compact, and my next to latest... 9mm ELITE OSP w Optics slide AND threaded barrel.... this has become my FAVE handgun. Then I bought a 10mm.... hopefully the exact same, but could NOT find one w threaded barrel, and Springfield said it was DIScontinued..., so I bought one Anyway, with Plain barrel!! NOW, is available.. a "NEW" 10mm Elite OSP with Threaded Barrel!!! Can someone help me get a threaded BARREL... I've had NO help from Springfield Armory, despite the above info... Thanks, and I'm looking forward to Learning on here... John!!

Hi. I'm Brand new, so. Anyhow, I have a .45 XD, a 9mm XD sub-compact, and my next to latest... 9mm ELITE OSP w Optics slide AND threaded barrel.... this has become my FAVE handgun. Then I bought a 10mm.... hopefully the exact same, but could NOT find one w threaded barrel, and Springfield said it was DIScontinued..., so I bought one Anyway, with Plain barrel!! NOW, is available.. a "NEW" 10mm Elite OSP with Threaded Barrel!!! Can someone help me get a threaded BARREL... I've had NO help from Springfield Armory, despite the above info... Thanks, and I'm looking forward to Learning on here... John!!
Yea, Springfield does not sell gun parts, sorry, aftermarket will be your only choice

I don't see a NEW" 10mm Elite OSP with Threaded Barrel available from SA.

Wish SA would release a XDm-E 10mm 5.25.

springer precision might have them, but get them from bar-sto. not sure if powder river sells any barrels, but does have triggers and other accessories/upgrades for the xd's

Sad and disappointing that Springfield has severely reduced its offerings in striker fired handguns, except for the Elite line the regular XDM is gone. 🙁
There’s the HellCat, XD and XDS

Maybe something new is coming??

Back