testtest

Review: Magpul PRS Lite Stock

Honestly I'm not looking at stocks.... for now! All of my current AR's are running the MFT Battlefield minimalist stocks and I'm satisfied with those! But I like the minimalist lines of the PRS lite and I've already "scoped it out"... That being said, I'll be looking closer at it on rifles at my LGS and seeing if it's a good fit for me. I already run Magpul furniture on a few of my rifles and I'm not disappointed, so....!

1651548043087.png
1651548230816.png

How the heck did you get it on the Saint Victor ??
It won’t fit flush for me and can’t get the bolt in to lock it. It’s due to the tube plate having a pronounced hole on it. I tried to switch the plates to flat and yeah found out how good of a staking job they did on that castle nut..

Let me know !

How the heck did you get it on the Saint Victor ??
It won’t fit flush for me and can’t get the bolt in to lock it. It’s due to the tube plate having a pronounced hole on it. I tried to switch the plates to flat and yeah found out how good of a staking job they did on that castle nut..

Let me know !
Sorry, I see now you mentioned the plate.

Were you able to just forcibly frost yours off? I legit put a hammer to it no luck in fact I broke my bolt catch off trying to get the castle but off! What’s the secret?

Back