testtest

Crucial Concealment Covert OWB Holster for the Hellcat Pro

I have carried a Hellcat for over a year now and love the weapon, before Christmas, Springfield Arms came out with a Hellcat Pro combination set, Hellcat pro with a Veridan Laser, 5 mags, a range bag, and some other trinkets and I bought one. Apparently many people did as the store manager told me that they sold out all 50 that they had in less than 3 days. My issue is that NO ONE makes an OWB holster for the Hellcat Pro with a laser mounted. Does anyone else have this issue? Surely some holster manufacturers can come out with a holster to fit this weapon combination.

I have carried a Hellcat for over a year now and love the weapon, before Christmas, Springfield Arms came out with a Hellcat Pro combination set, Hellcat pro with a Veridan Laser, 5 mags, a range bag, and some other trinkets and I bought one. Apparently many people did as the store manager told me that they sold out all 50 that they had in less than 3 days. My issue is that NO ONE makes an OWB holster for the Hellcat Pro with a laser mounted. Does anyone else have this issue? Surely some holster manufacturers can come out with a holster to fit this weapon combination.

Here's a link to MTR Custom Leather that makes what you seek. Just use the drop downs on the page to get an exact fit with your laser. I have several of their products that have all served me well. I have no affiliation other than being a satisfied customer.

Back