testtest

Surviving Coronavirus Quarantines

Even if they do go full lockdown in my state (sounds like it might happen today), Homes has classified my job as “Essential Critical Infrastructure”, so I’ll be out & about.

Minimal contact with other humans. No more stopping for coffee, etc on the way to work. Pay at pump for fuel, gloved up (and fill up at 1/2 tank). Wash hands often. Not touching face (hard to do!). Not wearing a mask yet, as it really doesn’t help, it would seem...and I’ve had facial hair for much longer than it's been cool (I last saw my upper lip & chin in 1993), I’m not keen on shaving. But, if it hits that point...the VanDyke is gone.

Possibly the future of outside exercising.......
1584982829315.jpeg

Even if they do go full lockdown in my state (sounds like it might happen today), Homes has classified my job as “Essential Critical Infrastructure”, so I’ll be out & about.

Minimal contact with other humans. No more stopping for coffee, etc on the way to work. Pay at pump for fuel, gloved up (and fill up at 1/2 tank). Wash hands often. Not touching face (hard to do!). Not wearing a mask yet, as it really doesn’t help, it would seem...and I’ve had facial hair for much longer than it's been cool (I last saw my upper lip & chin in 1993), I’m not keen on shaving. But, if it hits that point...the VanDyke is gone.
Massachusetts just got shut down and though I live in NH I work in MA everyday. Fortunately my job (construction) is exempt and considered essential also.

Last edited:
Back