testtest

Top Springfield XD-S Holsters

I have a Vedder Lighttuck IWB and a Versacarry Arma OWB for my XDS Mod 2. I didn't think I would like the Arma but I'm finding it to be one of my most comfortable holsters. Wait until they are on sale for $15.

I also use the Vedder Lighttuck IWB for my XDs and Hellcat Pro. I have found that the Tulster OATH works for me as well for both pistols, especially with pull the dot belt loops. Very comfortable. I think you would do well with either one.

I frequently carry IWB, and will only carry a striker-fired pistol without an external safety in a kydex holster. I know that many shooters do not care for grip safeties in general, but the grip safeties on the XD series of pistols are one of my favorite features. I have enough confidence in the XD grip safeties that I'm willing to carry an XD in a leather holster. The Muddy River Tactical IWB holsters that several forum members recommended have become my new favorite. They may not be a recognizable brand name, but Muddy River Tactical offers a tremendous value for the money. If you absolutely need a tuckable holster, they offer one for under $50, but I highly recommend their standard $34.95 leather IWB holster.

I frequently carry IWB, and will only carry a striker-fired pistol without an external safety in a kydex holster. I know that many shooters do not care for grip safeties in general, but the grip safeties on the XD series of pistols are one of my favorite features. I have enough confidence in the XD grip safeties that I'm willing to carry an XD in a leather holster. The Muddy River Tactical IWB holsters that several forum members recommended have become my new favorite. They may not be a recognizable brand name, but Muddy River Tactical offers a tremendous value for the money. If you absolutely need a tuckable holster, they offer one for under $50, but I highly recommend their standard $34.95 leather IWB holster.

I've been eyeing that holster for a Shield .45 for AIWB for awhile. My only concern is the stiffness of the leather for reholstering.

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB has been my favorite for XD-S 45acp. Wear it everyday for the last 3 years with absolutely zero issues. I believe the 3.0 has been replaced by the Cloak Tuck 3.5 IWB. Check out the Alien Gear website. Excellent warranty and customer support.

I just bought a XDs yesterday and I am looking for a holster now. I am looking for something that will work in jeans or sweatpants, with car carry as a consideration. I am tall and not thin too. I like to hike in the desert, so retention is a consideration. Has anyone had experience with the JM4 magnetic?

I ended up ordering the Tuckable IWB Leather Holster with the optional clip from Muddy River. I'll see how it goes.

Back