testtest

Why You Cant Carry

20221029_171921.jpg

Kramer Leather. I've been hearing this way since I started carryng. I've tried shoulder holsters and I find them to be an absolute pain in the ass.

I have no interest in AWIB carry..

To quote Danny Glover "I'm too old for that s***

I've carried for 60 years. I have a couple holsters I **** for summer. They are appendix, which is alll I carry anyway. Much of the time I don't use one. A good appendix holster is really hard to find. There's a local maker who makes an excellent one, but he's always backed up 6 moths. or more, so for a new gun, I wait but carry Mexican in the meantime.

This comes off as more of an opinion piece than an informative piece. While what holster you use and position you carry is personal opinion/preference this article's title "Why You Cant Carry" implies it will be informative. It does provide a historical background of the adoption of holster cant. But when statements are made that a specific cant produces difficulties with draw or concealment, images should be provided to illustrate the point being made otherwise it is just opinion. But hey, that is just my opinion.

As a kinda fat guy, I have found that for me it's most efficient as well as comfortable to use a left handed iwb with the neutral cant, but as a right hander, I use this holster outside my pants, but inside my belt with an over shirt. It conceals considerably well. Kydex wtp brand for taurus g2.

As a kinda fat guy, I have found that for me it's most efficient as well as comfortable to use a left handed iwb with the neutral cant, but as a right hander, I use this holster outside my pants, but inside my belt with an over shirt. It conceals considerably well. Kydex wtp brand for taurus g2.
Hadn't thought of something like that. Great description, I can picture this set up clearly. I like the idea of the off-hand having direct access to clear the cover garment and drawing cross-body with the dominant hand. This also makes drawing while seated much easier if needed. Thanks for the post.

Back