testtest

F-117 Nighthawk: The Emergence of Stealth Technology

I know a guy that would lend the government a hand if needed.

1675534155972.png

F117 Price - $122 million
Hot Air Balloon - $20,000 USD

Amazing how an off course ballon can drift along sooooo many sensitive areas in just a few days.

Money well spent? For a new fighter jet when the commanders-in-chiefs are such pansies.
These are not smart people. Best Air Force in the world and looks who’s in charge, the amazing defense leadership claims it will be dispatched over the Atlantic….after a week of gathering and transmitting intelligence…and there’s more than one “accidental off course weather balloon.

Rumored that the woke Secretary and General already send a squadron ….

70483B7F-F126-43CE-B4D2-72808D63A158.jpeg

Looks like it could shoot down a large balloon without a breaking a sweat!
Sorry to be a pimple on the butt of progress but the F-117A has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft. An F-35 might be able to do it provided the density altitude was favorable. F-35s can do 50-65K. When you're at or near your service ceiling, the aircraft handling starts to become squirrely. My next door neighbor was a 117 driver - Bandit number 598.

Sorry to be a pimple on the butt of progress but the F-117A has a service ceiling of 45,000 ft. An F-35 might be able to do it provided the density altitude was favorable. F-35s can do 50-65K. When you're at or near your service ceiling, the aircraft handling starts to become squirrely. My next door neighbor was a 117 driver - Bandit number 598.
I bet @Annihilator’s YEET cannon could take it down 😁

F15 service ceiling is about 65k. Think they could take care of the problem by making a close pass…
On the other hand maybe we could talk about it for another week and it could fly over the UK and get all their electronic data as well. What a bunch of hand wringing pansies!

I don't know why the gov't was afraid this balloon would be a hazard to those on the ground if they shot it down over land. After all, another weather balloon crashed in Roswell, NM in 1947 and didn’t hit a thing.
They weren't. Brandon is beholden to the Chicoms. The area between my friend's farm and my house, which this thing flew directly over, is largely fields and uninhabited. And I'm sure many of the other places this thing was over were perfectly safe places to drop it. Now they're all talking tough. Brandon, Chuckie, Blinky, but watch, a month from now they will be back to kissing their asses. Nothing to see here, move along.

Because it didn’t come in over the west coast of the US; it came in over Canada most likely via the arctic.
The balloon did fly over Canada after it left US airspace in Alaska. The US air force must have picked this up way before it hit US airspace considering the amount of air defense radar on the west coast especially Alaska.

Here's the flight path of the spy balloon.

Screenshot_20230205_181028_Firefox.jpg

Back