testtest

Can a Bullpup and a Red Dot Hit at 500?

Depends on how good the shooters eyes are and their ability.
1677090038179.jpeg

Yep, depends…….😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Cool video and good shooting...I mistakenly assumed he was shooting unmagnified from the title. I might be more impressed if he could hit without the 3x...

My eyes couldn't see a full silhouette at 300 yards through a non-magnified optic, let alone 500.

Cool video and good shooting...I mistakenly assumed he was shooting unmagnified from the title. I might be more impressed if he could hit without the 3x...

My eyes couldn't see a full silhouette at 300 yards through a non-magnified optic, let alone 500.
So….when I was shooting silhouettes at 450yds…since most people were running red dots/reticles, the silhouettes were painted John Deere green (I had several rattle cans of that color).

It helps.

One thing I've discovered, is in Low Light, my corrected astigmatism makes the Red Dot no longer crisp and clean, but an oblong fuzzy Oval. So if I want to reach further out in Low Light, I'm going to have to got to a prism and etched reticle and give up on the Red Dot. Maybe keep the RD on my SBR in .300 AAC since that's my home defense gun. Q

Back