testtest

Alien Gear Photon Holster Review: A Plethora of Options

I really been meaning try alien gear holsters, their products seem solid. If I ever add a red dot to the p365 I think I will go with one of their hybrid models. Also the side car seems handy especially in appendix. But carrying strong side, man that would take a lot of practice for me to get used to having a mag on that side.

I really been meaning try alien gear holsters, their products seem solid. If I ever add a red dot to the p365 I think I will go with one of their hybrid models. Also the side car seems handy especially in appendix. But carrying strong side, man that would take a lot of practice for me to get used to having a mag on that side.
Just be careful with Alien Gear and red dots, their holsters are molded with the factory red dot so if the one you put on is not the same size it will hit the shroud around the dot and not fit properly. I had this problem with my Hellcat Pro, their Cloak series accommodates red dots but it is molded for the Shield. I put on a Holosun with an adapter plater and the height of the plate caused the dot to hit and the gun not to seat properly. I have a P365 with a Romeo Zero and it fits perfect in the Shapeshift holster. What's nice about Crossbreed is they have a cut out so any optic will fit.

I have been using the Cloak Tuck IWB strong side carry for over 5 years. I find it very comfortable and it is well made. I like the ability to just change out the shell when you change carry guns. I have shells for the Bond Arms Bullpup, S&W Shield and the Hellcat OSB. They will also exchange shells saving you $25 dollars if you change guns.

The down side is that the support for lights and lasers is very thin. However, I have found that if you have a Kydex holster maker in your area, many will custom make a shell for a reasonable price.

The magazine holders will fit just about any magazine and have infinate adjustments but they are very bulky compared to other manufacturers like UMTactical.com's Qualifier Pouch 9/40.

Back