testtest

Springfield XD-M Elite 4.5" Tactical OSP 9mm Review

Outstanding! My 3rd Springfield and I love it! By the way, it fits well in the XD Holster also (the hard plastic one that came with my XD Mod 2, shown in the 3rd image). It was a smoking deal, as seen in the center Pic!
By the way, PSA is selling the XDM Elite with 3.8" barrel for $349.99 today!

Attachments

• Resized_20230608_225529.jpeg
    Resized_20230608_225529.jpeg
    712 KB · Views: 113
  • Resized_20230415_092507.jpeg
    Resized_20230415_092507.jpeg
    809.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 0622152047.jpg
    0622152047.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 116
I love my XDM Elite Tactical OSP. Mine has the Hex Dragonfly as well. It is a pleasure to shoot and train with. When I'm able to get beyond the bench for fun training, I use a Comp-Tac International holster.

If I thought I could conceal this beast, I'd make it my EDC, but I haven't figured out how to pull that off just yet.

XDM Elite Tactical with Hex Dragonfly.png

The added accessory is my Mantis X10 - a great training tool in its own right. And it runs nice with my Yankee Hill Machine Sidewinder suppressor, too.

I bought one of these last year; it is everything I hoped it would be. Shooting this pistol suppressed and with a red dot is great! One thing the review didn't mention, though, is that the barrel protector which comes with the pistol has a tendancy to want to "creep off". I resolved that annoyance by putting an appropriately sized o-ring under the protector and now it stays put. IMO, Springfield ought to include an o-ring with the pistol.

I bought one of these last year; it is everything I hoped it would be. Shooting this pistol suppressed and with a red dot is great! One thing the review didn't mention, though, is that the barrel protector which comes with the pistol has a tendancy to want to "creep off". I resolved that annoyance by putting an appropriately sized o-ring under the protector and now it stays put. IMO, Springfield ought to include an o-ring with the pistol.
Agree on all points. One thing I've noticed is that the red dot gets nasty after shooting suppressed for a while... that gas has to go somewhere :LOL:

Back