testtest

AKM vs. AK-47: What’s the Difference?

Awesome article and I never knew any of this as I do have a Hungary build semi-auto version on the vault. I have to say it has one of the best triggers of the rifles and on par with some I paid ten times as much. Go figure and on a stamped weapon and I don't play with it enough, based on the Ranges available for it to shine. Never knew there was a forged receiver and thought they were always stamped as it's creator envisioned... Thanks and look forward to learning more about some of the other oldies in the collection and has there been one on the Colt .45 or SKS?

Awesome article and I never knew any of this as I do have a Hungary build semi-auto version on the vault. I have to say it has one of the best triggers of the rifles and on par with some I paid ten times as much. Go figure and on a stamped weapon and I don't play with it enough, based on the Ranges available for it to shine. Never knew there was a forged receiver and thought they were always stamped as it's creator envisioned... Thanks and look forward to learning more about some of the other oldies in the collection and has there been one on the Colt .45 or SKS?
I’ve got a SA85 myself…great rifle. Mine doesn’t come out much, though…
60558C49-6401-415A-99FE-A5F47D025D2D.jpeg

AKM in action this last week:😱😱😬😬
video shows Ukraine troops in CQB with russian troops.

Editor's note: the video in this below contains extremely graphic scenes of combat. Viewer discretion is highly advised:

Thanks for posting.

But I just can’t “like” it.

Reactions: CEW
Back