testtest

Fitness and CCW: Arrowhead Tactical Carrier Shorts Review

Very nice. Myself, I have a devil of a time finding athletic clothing that fits well on my small frame, and also can keep my firearm suitably concealed. There seems to be lots of options for guys, not so much for women (especially smaller women). I try to make my bike shorts work but, meh. Not cool. Anyway, it would be awesome if they had a ladies line to match. JMHO

Very nice. Myself, I have a devil of a time finding athletic clothing that fits well on my small frame, and also can keep my firearm suitably concealed. There seems to be lots of options for guys, not so much for women (especially smaller women). I try to make my bike shorts work but, meh. Not cool. Anyway, it would be awesome if they had a ladies line to match. JMHO
Bella, you might check out the NRA online store. It’s been a while but I kinda recall they had a number of things including athletic for women.
If not theirs, I know i saw a line somewhere..

-Wave

Bella, you might check out the NRA online store. It’s been a while but I kinda recall they had a number of things including athletic for women.
If not theirs, I know i saw a line somewhere..

-Wave
Thanks Wave! I'm always on the lookout, so I'll go back and check NRA and go from there. Life gets in the way sometimes, so I dropped the ball a while ago..

Back