testtest

A Parent’s Guide to Concealed Carry

From the article

In my home state(Colorado), there are more than 500,000 concealed handgun permit (CHP) holders.

And if we could get them all to actually vote we wouldn't have all these new stupid gun laws that we have now.

All my kids are well grown and gone, so I really don't have much to add to this except to say that there are trainers out there (Tatiana Whitlock) who actually do classes on how to fight with your kids there

Last edited:
Thanks for the link, Mike. I am in a boat similar to The Night Rider — my kids are grown and even my grandkids are “almost” grown.

Sometimes, us old folks have something else to worry about. As we age, we lose muscle mass, strength, flexibility, etc. Not fun, and we can sometimes slow the process down a little, but are not much of a match for a 30 year old criminal intent on doing us harm. So although our concerns are different than they were years ago, we still need to be prepared. Even being sucker punched by a teenager could knock us down, break something and affect the rest of the time we have here.

Not to hijack your thread, just more stuff I think about.

Not to brag but, I'm old and have been shooting one handed for ever. I just thought that was how it's done. All these -2 sec draw shots and videos of you pulling in the mirror and looking for internet oohs and aahs are ridiculous. My kids are grown and now I'm taking grandchildren to the range. Teach your youngsters safety and if you find a gun at grandpa's house it's probably loaded so don't touch it. PERIOD. (sometimes I ramble a little.......)

Back