testtest

Why the Hellcat Pro OSP Is Great for Old Eyes

The only thing I would change is the rear u notch sight. Gaps need to be wider to let light in and not block out target. Other than that I dig it.
Hey Salty. I waited for the Hellcat Pro as the original HC was abit to small. After 300 rounds of ammo I just couldn't get used to the (ball in the bucket) sites. I changed them to Ameriglo both front and rear. It was a whole different fell and site picture. Today it's in my EDC rotation.
P.S. Somewhere I read (maybe in the Pro literature) that the stock sites are not recommend for target practice. REALLY !!

Hey Salty. I waited for the Hellcat Pro as the original HC was abit to small. After 300 rounds of ammo I just couldn't get used to the (ball in the bucket) sites. I changed them to Ameriglo both front and rear. It was a whole different fell and site picture. Today it's in my EDC rotation.
P.S. Somewhere I read (maybe in the Pro literature) that the stock sites are not recommend for target practice. REALLY !!
Thanks, I have been wondering about and ungrade that would allow more light in.
Thank you

Thanks, I have been wondering about and ungrade that would allow more light in.
Thank you
Salty,

That one is above my pay grade as I’m just a humble writer. I have many, many different irons on my pistols and the dot and U notch are good to go for me. The ones I really did not take to were ones with big ole large front dots. :)

Randall

Back