testtest

Review: 17-Round Hellcat Pro Magazine

There are a few YouTube videos showing the 17 round magazine with a standard Hellcat with a sleeve that fills the gap. In one video the poster says he is using the sleeve from the 15 round magazine. I contacted Springfield directly to see if they sell the sleeves separately. They had no idea and said they did not sell them. Apparently Springfield doesn't know it can be done even though there are videos about it. I sent them a link to a video and was told it was "aftermarket", it's not.

So I acquired one of those Hellcat Pro 17 rd mags. I used the sleeve off the 15 rd mag and slapped it into my little Hellcat. Does this mean she's a pro now? Just kidding. It feels good, and I am going to try it out at the range next week. I wouldn't carry it that way. I carry with a 13 rd and carry a 15rd. I'll now carry the 17rd as a spare.
IMG_3615.jpeg

I got great news guys. I finally have the 15 round mag sleeves for sale! It took me a while to make and file them down. They look great and fit like a glove. I got a few colors coming up soon. Please message me at jayace777@gmail.com or here and I’ll also put them up for sale on eBay and then Amazon soon. eBay will be first since I have an account there already.

They will be $15.00 each pulse shipping with a 14 day guarantee. Your support makes all the difference in my small business. Thank you and I look forward to doing business with y’all and the feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_1630.jpeg
    IMG_1630.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_1629.jpeg
    IMG_1629.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 58
Just me here, but everyone worries about how many rounds there gun can carry, you need to not worry about that and concentrate on your shot placement instead of how many rounds you have, I always practice on my shot placement, like I said just me…..

Just me here, but everyone worries about how many rounds there gun can carry, you need to not worry about that and concentrate on your shot placement instead of how many rounds you have, I always practice on my shot placement, like I said just me…..
Just a guess, but I would say that most of us here do a fair amount of training and have the same attitude about shot placement as you do brother. Being confident in your ability to make good hits doesn't mean you should only carry a gun with 6 rounds in it. Many people, myself included, strive to be prepared, even for things that are unlikely to happen. Most of us will never fire even a single shot in self defense, yet no one is carrying a single shot handgun.

I carry a 15 round now, but IF I need a backup, (slim though the chance may be), WHY NOT a 17? There's no guarantee there will only be one attacker. And statistically, even LEOs sometimes empty a mag, (or 2, or more), and don't stop their assailant. IF is a HUGE word when it comes to "If I'd only KNOWN I'd need more ammo"...

Back