testtest

A Handful of Compact Firepower

I rented this handgun chambered in 9mm at a local range and as always, Springfield does not disappoint with beauty, quality, accuracy and little recoil. My next handgun will be this one or the Concealed Carry Contour.

My area gun store has had a used EMP in 40 cal for sale for several months that I have been watching. They want close to $800 for it and that has been holding me back, but I think a 40 cal Springfield EMP would be the perfect package.

My area gun store has had a used EMP in 40 cal for sale for several months that I have been watching. They want close to $800 for it and that has been holding me back, but I think a 40 cal Springfield EMP would be the perfect package.
My one issue is the price but there is always layaway. 🤷‍♂️

Just got a XDE .45 yesterday and can't wait to take it to the range and see how it does. Like the hammer fire, manual safety and decocker like my two Sig P220s. Will get the 7 rd magazine for it and maybe a Crimson Trace laser sight. In fact the shop just opened yesterday for the first time since they closed because of the covid19, and noticed that they limit ammo to two boxes per person

Just got a XDE .45 yesterday and can't wait to take it to the range and see how it does. Like the hammer fire, manual safety and decocker like my two Sig P220s. Will get the 7 rd magazine for it and maybe a Crimson Trace laser sight
Nice. Can’t wait to hear how it shoots for you. .45acp is sweet, but you know that with your P220’s.

Back