testtest

Rob Leatham: How to Zero Your Pistol

Good read, but I need to concentrate on honing skills before I monkey around with my sights. From what I shoot now, my guns look to be pretty accurate for what I need them for. I'll work on ME a bit more before I worry about fine tuning my sights (unless of course they seem really off, and then I think I'd get my instructor's opinion first). That's just me..

Good read, but I need to concentrate on honing skills before I monkey around with my sights. From what I shoot now, my guns look to be pretty accurate for what I need them for. I'll work on ME a bit more before I worry about fine tuning my sights (unless of course they seem really off, and then I think I'd get my instructor's opinion first). That's just me..
I haven't read the article yet, but SOP for me is to take any new weapon to the range and put it on a benchrest or a sled and make sure the sights and optics are zero'ed with as little of the human element/error involved. Once you know your sighting system is right off a bench any other adjustments you will need to make will be technique.

Back