testtest

Springfield’s California Legal Pistols: Hellcat, Hellcat Pro and XD-M Elite

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Springfield’s California Legal Pistols: Hellcat, Hellcat Pro and XD-M Elite” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armory-california-legal-pistols/.

I’d like to see manufacturers band together and refuse to make ANY Kalifornia-compliant firearms. Maybe then, after the electorate realizes how such laws make them vulnerable, they will come to their senses.

I’d like to see manufacturers band together and refuse to make ANY Kalifornia-compliant firearms. Maybe then, after the electorate realizes how such laws make them vulnerable, they will come to their senses.
that could have a totally different side effect.....all those companies can just stop altogether, even thinking about commifornia.

As a California resident I can state with confidence that doing this would play into the hands of and only embolden our Governor and AG and would further restrict future generations from enjoying the limited freedoms that we have.

What did the snail say when he was riding on the back of the turtle?

Wheeeeeee!

You see, for those of us who have been clamoring for SA and others to allow us to enjoy some of the more modern handguns, this is a win.

Do we want the Assault Weapons Magazine Ban, 10 Round restriction, Gun Roster, and asinine CCW policies to go away? You bet we do. Unfortunately, living in a state that is progressive, any leaning towards moderation is a win.

As a California resident I can state with confidence that doing this would play into the hands of and only embolden our Governor and AG and would further restrict future generations from enjoying the limited freedoms that we have.

What did the snail say when he was riding on the back of the turtle?

Wheeeeeee!

You see, for those of us who have been clamoring for SA and others to allow us to enjoy some of the more modern handguns, this is a win.

Do we want the Assault Weapons Magazine Ban, 10 Round restriction, Gun Roster, and asinine CCW policies to go away? You bet we do. Unfortunately, living in a state that is progressive, any leaning towards moderation is a win.
As I see it, the only Win is leaving the state and paying taxes in a free state that does not infringe my rights. I spent 15 years in Joisey, never again.

Thanks again Mike for the article I definitely going to support Springfield I buying one of these 9mm period

What's the most beautiful sight in CA? Seeing it in your rear view mirror when you finally decide enough is enough. That epiphany came to me twenty years ago, and I'm not looking back. Thank God I got out when I did. It has only gotten worse since then.

California compliant handguns are one thing but a California compliant rifle with those grip wings on them are something else. It looks like it would make it hard to use if not just unusable for what the weapon was designed for. Makes me glad I live in the great state of Kentucky.

Hello all, here is today's article posted on TheArmoryLife.com. It is titled “Springfield’s California Legal Pistols: Hellcat, Hellcat Pro and XD-M Elite” and can be found at https://www.thearmorylife.com/springfield-armory-california-legal-pistols/.

Are you able to add a Apex Trigger to the CA Hellcat Pro?

As of 3 April 2023 the following XD-M Elite pistols were added to the Clowniforna hand gun roster,

Model: XD-M Elite Compact 3.8 OSP-CA
Model: XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP-CA
Model: XD-M Elite 3.8 OSP-CA

I don't what the difference is between the 2 since they both are listed as having 3.8" barrels. Also I'm unable to find a listed MSRP for these pistols. All 3 are in 9mm. The roster webpage doesn't show a UPC or SKU for any of them.

Back