testtest

18 a day, ‘You should know where your gun is at, for crying out loud.’

rmc51

Master Class

18 a day—guns intercepted by TSA hit all-time high at 6,542 in 2022. ‘You should know where your gun is at, for crying out loud.’​

WTH is going on with these people.

1676920515220.gif

1676920552275.gif

TSA: Handgun found inside raw chicken in luggage at airport​

1676921038541.gif

1676921007492.gif

Last edited:
Well, considering folks leave their kids and animals in the car and forget, its no surprise.
I’m shocked the number is not higher to be honest based on the amount of permit holders in the country.
Just because one has a permit, doesnt mean they are smart.

Every class of nuclear scientist’s and doctors has someone who graduated last in their class 😉

I don't get it,owning any gun comes with a certain level of intelligence and common sense,but that said you only have to look at standards of driving,parenting (not the majority just making a point) and social interaction to wonder sometimes why they are allowed out on thier own,yes everyone forgets things sometimes but a gun? Really?
Just my 0.02c

I don't get it,owning any gun comes with a certain level of intelligence and common sense,but that said you only have to look at standards of driving,parenting (not the majority just making a point) and social interaction to wonder sometimes why they are allowed out on thier own,yes everyone forgets things sometimes but a gun? Really?
Just my 0.02c
I have said it once or twice on this site, if you can't remember where your gun is, maybe you shouldn't have one!

I can attest, I have never walked out my front door without my pants on. If you can remember your pants, you can remember your gun.
1676938824467.gif

1676938860617.gif

Many videos online of people winning the Darwin Award with a firearm. I even see local ranges have to shut down unexpectedly once in a while for "accidents". A local chief of police got caught with a pistol in his carry-on, made the news...lots of stupid all over.

This just happened in my state a school superintendent when to the bathroom in a elementary school and left his handgun in the bathroom and a third grader found it and told the teacher, the teacher asked the child if the gun is real or not. That is not the worst part of this bad news. The school district tried to cover this up for two or three weeks then the news leak out to the media. Personally I think the entire school board should be fired or recalled.

Back