testtest

1911-45

Newbie to this forum and a huge fan of all things Browning. My first introduction to Browning was from my Dad. He had a Belgium made 12ga Magnum Auto 5. My Dad "valued" this gun and I was taught to fire and more importantly how to properly clean a gun. To this day, I enjoy cleaning my guns. Unfortunately my Dad Auto 5 is no longer around as it was given to my brother after Dad died and there was a dispute between my brother and his ex.

This is why its so important to instill gun safety and proper care into the youth. It sticks with them, and many of us are prime examples. A firm respect for firearms goes so far. Welcome to the forum, I imagine your firearms are much cleaner than mine :LOL:

I own two guns. A Browning Silver Hunter 12ga Shotgun (which has a Hump that not as prominent as the iconic Auto5. And a Para USA Expert 1911-45, which I purchased just before Para USA was bought up by Remington and the 1911-45 as well as all the other 1911s were summarily canceled by same.

Newbie to this forum and a huge fan of all things Browning. My first introduction to Browning was from my Dad. He had a Belgium made 12ga Magnum Auto 5. My Dad "valued" this gun and I was taught to fire and more importantly how to properly clean a gun. To this day, I enjoy cleaning my guns. Unfortunately my Dad Auto 5 is no longer around as it was given to my brother after Dad died and there was a dispute between my brother and his ex.
too bad your brother didn''t have the sense to hand it over to you, before the :poop: hit the fan

Back