testtest

1911 loaded question

r8rcrzy

Alpha
Hi all! I'm new here but it looks like there is a lot a lot of good info on this forum. I bought a Springfield 1911 loaded about a year and a half ago and the slide is not stamped "Loaded" on the left side. Just curious if that is something new that I am seeing in the photos on the SA website? I believe mine just says 1911-A1 although it is a PX9151L. Anyone else have one that says "Loaded"?

Hi all! I'm new here but it looks like there is a lot a lot of good info on this forum. I bought a Springfield 1911 loaded about a year and a half ago and the slide is not stamped "Loaded" on the left side. Just curious if that is something new that I am seeing in the photos on the SA website? I believe mine just says 1911-A1 although it is a PX9151L. Anyone else have one that says "Loaded"?

They changed their roll marks about a year ago; you likely have the older version.

Instead of “Loaded”, does it have the SA Crossed Cannon billboard roll mark?

(and honestly? I think the “LOADED” roll mark is pretty dang...well, stupid...)

They changed their roll marks about a year ago; you likely have the older version.

Instead of “Loaded”, does it have the SA Crossed Cannon billboard roll mark?

(and honestly? I think the “LOADED” roll mark is pretty dang...well, stupid...)
Mine has the crossed canons on the right side and MODEL 1911-A1 CAL. 45 on the left side. BTW... I agree with you on that!

Mine has the crossed canons on the right side and MODEL 1911-A1 CAL. 45 on the left side. BTW... I agree with you on that!
16098218568773079219466885133111.jpg

It doesn’t bother me.
I don't notice mine when my hand is wrapped around the grip..
If it bothers some there is an easy fix.

Back