testtest

Her Concealed Carry Journey, Part 1

I think it is a very good idea to do articles like this about folks, especially women, learning about CCW. It may spur others who have been sitting on the fence to take the plunge and learn to defend themselves. Thanks for posting the link.

Couple years ago the granddaughter got me back into shooting and reloading. Oh, and buying handguns. Had the Super Blackhawk, now there's a vault with 15 in there and I carry every day.
She enjoys shooting everything but the wheel guns are her favorite. Got Grandma's blood for sure.
At first she didn't want a CWP but after she got to know the instructors, they all love her, and I offered to pay, she took the course. She scored a 96 on the shooting using her beloved SP-101. She doesn't EDC but is confident that if she wanted or needed to, she has the permit, and won't have to be concerned about the SC 8 month lead time.

62259798_2506025712750384_4487732205702873088_n.jpg

THIS SAYS IT ALL ! IF YOU HAVE CAUSE TO PULL IT AND POINT IT YOU HAVE CAUSE TO FIRE IT TWO TO THE TORSO ONE TO THE HEAD ! THE ATTACKER WILL BE DRT Dead Right There !

Back