testtest

3-Minute Home Defense Tactics

Rob Pincus reviews the Fundamentals of Home Defense: Evade, Arm, Barricade, Communicate and Respond (as necessary) in just a few minutes. Starting your process of planning “home defense” doesn’t require days of classwork or a lifetime of study… simply understanding these five fundamentals can get you on the right track!

3-Minute Home Defense Tactics
My lady and I live in an apartment on the second floor and besides the fact due to ongoing shoulder pain following my surgery I’m still sleeping in a recliner about 12 feet from my apartment door and 4 feet from the patio door, there is no way I’m avoiding an intruder.
Now when I do get back to sleeping in the bedroom there is no freaking way I’m running away from my home just because someone broke in or attempting to get in, I’m not jumping out a window. I also; no matter where I am in my home I am very close to a firearm at all times.
I have no problem barricading us in the bedroom and calling the police I also have no problem defending my home, when seconds count law enforcement is minutes away.

Back