testtest

3 Things You Do That Make You A Target for Crooks

I carried when I felt the need even before it was legal in this state. I can tell you the exact date I started carrying at all times. April 20th 2017. That's the day my best friend and another co-worker were both shot to death on my job.
Sorry to hear that, that would definitely make me want to carry, when I first started to carry, I worked at my Sheriff Dept, I ran the maintenance Dept, I charged inmates when they purposely damaged and broke things, I started to get followed by an inmate who I charged for destruction of county property. I was at Walmart, told the sheriff what was going on, he gave me a permit to carry before Ohio had CCW.

Sorry to hear that, that would definitely make me want to carry, when I first started to carry, I worked at my Sheriff Dept, I ran the maintenance Dept, I charged inmates when they purposely damaged and broke things, I started to get followed by an inmate who I charged for destruction of county property. I was at Walmart, told the sheriff what was going on, he gave me a permit to carry before Ohio had CCW.
Thanks buddy.

Sounds like your sheriff was a considerate man.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks David. It was the number 2 thing in a seemingly never ending series of horrible events that kept knocking me down in early 2017. My little brother died, then my friends got murdered, then my house flooded ( 90% destroyed) then my granddaughter died at 36 hours old, then another one of my good friends had a wood chipper explode and blow his chest apart. All that happened between April 17th and the end of May. It was a F'ed up year.

Thanks David. It was the number 2 thing in a seemingly never ending series of horrible events that kept knocking me down in early 2017. My little brother died, then my friends got murdered, then my house flooded ( 90% destroyed) then my granddaughter died at 36 hours old, then another one of my good friends had a wood chipper explode and blow his chest apart. It was a F'ed up year.
Wow, sounds like you really had a rough time there Bob, hate to hear all that happened with you

Wow, sounds like you really had a rough time there Bob, hate to hear all that happened with you

Well, we just keep going don't we brother. On the bright side I rebuilt my house ( I was a carpenter and a contractor most of my life) and it's totally awesome now. My daughter and her husband never recovered from the loss of the baby and soon divorced. Which is great because he was a little F'ing hood. Now she's with a great guy.

Thanks David. It was the number 2 thing in a seemingly never ending series of horrible events that kept knocking me down in early 2017. My little brother died, then my friends got murdered, then my house flooded ( 90% destroyed) then my granddaughter died at 36 hours old, then another one of my good friends had a wood chipper explode and blow his chest apart. All that happened between April 17th and the end of May. It was a F'ed up year.
Sorry for your losses. I would always carry but my job it is to hard to carry. My boss don't care if we do and said he would like us to but I do concrete work and the sand and dust is not good for it. If I have to go to a bad area I will. Other than work I carry.

Well, we just keep going don't we brother. On the bright side I rebuilt my house ( I was a carpenter and a contractor most of my life) and it's totally awesome now. My daughter and her husband never recovered from the loss of the baby and soon divorced. Which is great because he was a little F'ing hood. Now she's with a great guy.
Glad some good came out of it. Things happen for a reason they say.

Sorry for your losses. I would always carry but my job it is to hard to carry. My boss don't care if we do and said he would like us to but I do concrete work and the sand and dust is not good for it. If I have to go to a bad area I will. Other than work I carry.

I work for the gas company which means I break holes in the street and dig up gas mains with a trackhoe. We usually do our own concrete too. Lots of hand digging around fiber and other buried utilities. I usually carry a Shield PC .40 IWB in a mini tuck. My shirt protects it mostly , but I break it down and wipe it down a couple times a week.

It seems that in every dark cloud there is always a silver lining. No doubt a really rough year for you man. Nobody deserves all that.

Back