testtest

4 Best Concealed Carry Positions: Pros Vs. Cons

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member
"How should you carry a gun?" Odds are that the two of you have different routines, dress differently, and probably carry different guns. So, if you are new to carrying a handgun weigh the pros and cons of at least these four options.

4 Best Concealed Carry Positions

1648058072698.png

Now living in Arizona for the past 9 years,we have many options.Before that living in Illinois.We had none :( . Personally I find open carry not for me,unless Im out in the desert.Winter carry is easy.Summer carry in Tucson is another story.I have gone through "many" holsters looking for just that right one that fits my body and hides that Hellcat 15 round magazine tight against my body.The answer for me was an owb leather holster.I actually run the belt across the front of the holster instead of the back.A special holster made for carry is to stiff. regular leather holster works best (for me).Darker color shirts seem to show less then bright colors.I was really pleased when I got everything sorted out there was no visable print of the firearm.For the record I wear it at about 2:00,the magazine presses into myribs but is very comfortable.Ive got rotor cuff issues so I cant go to like 5:00.Iwb just didnt work for me.I tried everything.Im 5'8" about 160.77 years old.Just sayin :)

Back