testtest

4 Ways Democratic VP Candidate Kamala Harris Might Come After Guns

I only got one thing to say, I have said this before, if you are a gun owner, either Republican or Democrat, it doesn’t matter, but if you support or vote for a candidate who openly said he is going after your guns and the 2nd amendment, you are NOT a TRUE gun owner or 2nd amendment supporter.....period!.....that’s all I am saying on this.

I suspect if he wins the election somehow, Joe Biden won't finish out the first year as President. His VP will take over. Ms. Harris is a very real threat to your Second Amendment rights, along with your rights under some of the others listed in the Bill of Rights. Be sure you understand the candidate's position before you cast your ballot.

I suspect if he wins the election somehow, Joe Biden won't finish out the first year as President. His VP will take over. Ms. Harris is a very real threat to your Second Amendment rights, along with your rights under some of the others listed in the Bill of Rights. Be sure you understand the candidate's position before you cast your ballot.
Definitely ☝️

Meh.

Just have your dead relatives vote through mail. It's the (D) way, use their own methods against them!

914b29bf7ca5b4bb651ae7dfb242b635.gif

I only got one thing to say, I have said this before, if you are a gun owner, either Republican or Democrat, it doesn’t matter, but if you support or vote for a candidate who openly said he is going after your guns and the 2nd amendment, you are NOT a TRUE gun owner or 2nd amendment supporter.....period!.....that’s all I am saying on this.

I agree so much on this statement. I can’t help but see how mad the Dems are, on the Hill at what has been done thus far. They are so jealous, but having said that I have personally heard Dem gun owners say that they would give up their gun rights to get Trump out of office. I asked why? Honestly, they are mad at the success he has had in his presidency. That’s it. They would rather have the free handouts over gun rights, have more leverage on a man walking into a public bathroom with my daughter/wife because of what HE claims HE is. Would give up gun rights to, now get rid of LE. I’m not kidding with what I’ve been told.

I agree so much on this statement. I can’t help but see how mad the Dems are, on the Hill at what has been done thus far. They are so jealous, but having said that I have personally heard Dem gun owners say that they would give up their gun rights to get Trump out of office. I asked why? Honestly, they are mad at the success he has had in his presidency. That’s it. They would rather have the free handouts over gun rights, have more leverage on a man walking into a public bathroom with my daughter/wife because of what HE claims HE is. Would give up gun rights to, now get rid of LE. I’m not kidding with what I’ve been told.
Good grief B. B. have the lib dems actually sunk that far???

Every Trump hater I have met says they cant stand him in office because he is rude and talks about people like a 4th grader. When I ask what else about him that they dont like such as economy, foreign policy, etc, all they can point to is he is non presidential and treat other people and countries rudely.
They like having the economy humming(pre covid) but want him gone because he makes our country look non classy . That’s it.

i can put up with 4th grade locker room, immature talking for a greater America domestically and foreign policy over a smooth presidential talker that doesnt get crap done for the American People !!

Nicely put BangBang. I'm believing this as well. It may well be that the liberal gun owner have their Pro 2A rights at the bottom of their political beliefs and core values, and thus end up voting against a pro 2A candidate. This due to the core Democratic platform being more in line with their thinking even though it sadly probably means more gun restrictions. 🙁

Another link on the same subject:

I know that often political candidates say things to get certain votes, and then don't follow up on their promises. But in this case, there's two candidates having a history of anti gun actions with at least one involving SCOTUS. It certainly doesn't sound promising.

Nicely put BangBang. I'm believing this as well. It may well be that the liberal gun owner have their Pro 2A rights at the bottom of their political beliefs and core values, and thus end up voting against a pro 2A candidate. This due to the core Democratic platform being more in line with their thinking even though it sadly probably means more gun restrictions.

As unfortunate as it is but on the flip side of the coin, so to speak, I’m glad to see so many “first time gun buyers” in all this that’s going on in hopes that they realize and understand what’s going on. I mean Portland and Seattle protest, to name a few, should open the eyes of some. I respect everyone’s opinion whether I agree with it or not. On both sides it is a tough time for our country. One thing we know is, we have to be the ones to defend and protect ourselves and our families, we can clearly see that. If you have a President, Governor or Mayor telling you we are going to take away your 2A rights (guns ammo, ect.) you know nothing good is going to come from that, for us.

As unfortunate as it is but on the flip side of the coin, so to speak, I’m glad to see so many “first time gun buyers” in all this that’s going on in hopes that they realize and understand what’s going on. I mean Portland and Seattle protest, to name a few, should open the eyes of some. I respect everyone’s opinion whether I agree with it or not. On both sides it is a tough time for our country. One thing we know is, we have to be the ones to defend and protect ourselves and our families, we can clearly see that. If you have a President, Governor or Mayor telling you we are going to take away your 2A rights (guns ammo, ect.) you know nothing good is going to come from that, for us.
Agreed BB, and again, nicely stated.

Back