testtest

Time Traveling Guns

I want a "Back to the Future" DeLorean so I can go back and load up on "cheap" Colt "Snake" guns, and others I couldn't afford when I was a kid.

I'd also go back to buy/invest start-up $$ in Apple, Microsoft, Google and Amazon.

I want a "Back to the Future" DeLorean so I can go back and load up on "cheap" Colt "Snake" guns, and others I couldn't afford when I was a kid.

I'd also go back to buy/invest start-up $$ in Apple, Microsoft, Google and Amazon.
Amen. Stock up on some Springfield FN FAL’s and some Garands on the cheap.... And buy land cheap in areas that are now a huge influx of population

Next time you watch Patton, notice that in the opening scene, his pistols are on the wrong side. He was known to wear his Colt SAA on his right hip and his S&W 357 on his left hip. It is that way for most of the movie except the opening scene. This meant the prop department had to have both a left and a right holster for each gun. Why? Never understood this.

How about the 'Longest Day', German infantryman mimics the 101st Airborne click, click...click, click signal by throwing his rifle's bolt action open and closed, then fires two rounds...........

Back