testtest

5 Secrets of Summer CCW Sucess

I only carry concealed unless I'm in the woods and I will switch my carry weapon depending on what I'm wearing for the day to make sure I limit printing. The summer always is the biggest challenge.
1586646292843.jpeg

10mm‘s ccw clothing line.......

One thing to remember in the South,Wipe your gear down at end of the humid day.Dancing couple reminded me of safe sex in Naked Gun.

I learned this carrying in one of these pretty much any time other than winter.

Problem can be somewhat mitigated by wearing a wife beater underneath. Same thing for IWB. A cotton shirt between you and your gun helps. You'll still need to pay attention to the issue though.

Reasonable temps, and I wear a sleeveless tee under whatever top shirt I have. At least. Cold weather, I wear thermals...

For warmer weather though, I do a lot with the dry-fit stuff - super lightweight, moisture-wicking, super-stretchy, and I'm actually cooler in those than I am with just the top shirt on. I've also found that tucking the dri-fit on the outside of my XDs, and wearing a loose tee on top, actually helps reduce printing because the dri-fit is stretchy and helps blend in the lines of the pistol.

Yes, my Alien holster is very comfortable against bare skin. And if I know I'm sweaty when I get home and unhook, I make sure to field-strip the pistol, dry it, let it air for a few minutes, and put a drop or two of slide lube on the tracks before reassembly. I also never store the pistol in my carry holster.

Back