testtest

My Custom Carry EMP

Good Morning Mike,

Thanks for the link. I love reading about the Springfield Armory EMP 3 9MM.

My primary carry gun used to be an S&W Model 60. But I was never comfortable with it

I stumbled across the EMP 3. I did research. I bought a copy and requested Springfield Armory tune it to perfection. SA's custom shop returned to me flawless perfection.

Here's the gist of my take on the EMP 3: it's the absolute best self-defense handgun available to consumers throughout the world. It's competition grade accurate. It's operation has been flawless. It's as easy to carry as a wallet.

If the intent of a handgun purchase is to save its buyer's life, always buy the best quality you can afford.

The EMP 3 9MM has no equal as an easily concealed self-defense handgun.

It seems that featherweight, micro 9MM handguns are all the rage as carry handguns. My advice is to shoot a self-defense round out of a featherweight micro before deciding which is right for you.

The EMP 3's added ounces make it completely manageable when firing 147 grain Fed HST LE standard pressure ammo. Recoil does not take my EMP 3's muzzle off of sight picture. A self-defense handgun's muzzle must always remain pointed at a threat. Reacquiring sight picture due to recoil could be a fatal tactical disadvantage.

My Model 60 weighs close to the same as my EMP 3. I can definitively convey that my 2" Model 60 is difficult to control when firing the FBI load. I couldn't imagine nor would I ever fire a .357 Mag round out of a "J" Frame.

Back